Great Experience with TanotisMart

adi_vastava

Hi,

I recently bought a speaker stand from seller TanotisMart @ ebay (Surround Speaker Height Adjustable Floor Stand. (2 Nos.) Platform Type | eBay)

I got the item, checked for damage and confirmed receiving on ebay. After around 10 days; I was installing the rear speakers on this stand; and I noticed that in one stand, due to an error wire management was not possible (the hole was in opposite direction).

So I mailed the seller; he responded back quickly (with in 2 hours and passed his number as well). I told him about the problem and he asked me to send the images.

I sent the image and the seller reshipped the faulty portion again on his cost; seller is also based in Bangalore; but when he found that distance is around 25 km; he told me " why should you go hunting for a courier company to ship it. I will send the new piece and you need not send back the faulty one."

All this when I already had received the product and technically he could have said no. But he was courteous, very responsive all the time.

I really like when someone commits to a customer; I recommend this guy.

Aditya

Last edited:
I sent the image and the seller reshipped the faulty portion again on his cost; seller is also based in Bangalore; but when he found that difference is around 25 k; he told me " why should you go hunting for a courier company to ship it". I will send the new piece and you need not send back the faulty one.

Is it the sale seller - Tono Systems ?

And what do you mean by "difference is around 25k?"

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back