Great Offers!!!!!!

dinyaar

Hi guys,
I believe Boomerang Audio,mumbai are offering a free upgrade on any marantz product bought from them in the last six months. Check it out.
Just keep in mind u can only upgrade to the model one higher(6002 to 7001 etc) and the offer is only for today.
Contact Gratin Vaze on98209 49395.

Hi particleman,
Have been trying to reach them on the landline but its just ringing and there is no answer. God i hope i can reach them and do the upgrade.
REGARDS

Truly, you have been blessed with far more patience than I, my friend. I have already bundled up my CDP (in original packing no less) and am leaving soon for Juhu to seal the deal in person. I do not wish to take a risk and miss out on this opportunity.

Wow, both of you are from Marantz's house. Great! How did you come to know about the offer? This is sad that the offer is only for today. And that too Mumbai only.

Hey Ranjeet,
I live nearby and i saw a crowd waiting outside the premises and thats when i got to know of this offer.
Anyway dont get dejected. Am sure this offer will be repeated on 01/04/09.

Best regards

Hey Ranjeet,
I live nearby and i saw a crowd waiting outside the premises and thats when i got to know of this offer.
Anyway dont get dejected. Am sure this offer will be repeated on 01/04/09.

Best regards

Aha!! Gotcha!!!

My boss called a meeting today. At lunch time. Guess what was the meeting all about ;)

Hi guys,
Sorry for the prank but it was fun!!!!!!!!

I know one guy who didnt enjoy it too much. Mr Vaze from boomerang who was bombarded with calls all day.
Regards

Hi guys,
Sorry for the prank but it was fun!!!!!!!!

I know one guy who didnt enjoy it too much. Mr Vaze from boomerang who was bombarded with calls all day.
Regards

LOL. I guess he should actually thank you, he atleast had one day when his phone kept ringing :D

Truly, you have been blessed with far more patience than I, my friend. I have already bundled up my CDP (in original packing no less) and am leaving soon for Juhu to seal the deal in person. I do not wish to take a risk and miss out on this opportunity.

You too Particleman???????

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back