• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Greeting from Portugal

Wharfedale EVO4.4 Speaker

Audolici Systems

Hello! My name is Freddy I'm from Portugal and I'm pretty much the brand carrier on the world to Audolici Audio Systems.

I would like to present our company to the Hifivision community.

Audolici is based in Portugal, and is headed by Engineer Valeryi Kuchkovsky, who brought former USSR know how on Audio Devices and valves built to military standards.

Audolici is now begining to consolidate it's position on the international market. We began with Audiophile High End Products, but we are getting into designing professional gear as well. We will be posting our Audiophile products if the community finds it interesting (we are building valve integrated amps and phono stages).

I'm also a musician and College Graduated recording engineer/producer, even though I really think I will only be one for real many many years from now!

I'm also open to chat about many other things like wine ( we have wonderful ones in Portugal), food or just having a great time. :eek:hyeah:

Regards to you all from Portugal!

Freddy

rikhav

Hi Freddy
Really nice to have you here and know about Portugal.
We all definitely can discuss about various hifi components and specially valve based

mnhegde

Hi Freddy, Welcome to the Forum. How about telling us more about your products and A/V market in Portugal ?

AMITNOIDA

Hi Freddy,

Welcome to this lovely forum.:clapping:

Hope the forum will be enriched from your input regarding hifi industry and related news of Portugal. You can share about the niche hifi products at Portugal and Audolici.

Also, if you can suggest some good music albums of Portugal with good recording.

madbullram

Welcome to HFV Fred. You are the first from Portugal. Do read the forum rules on promoting products and signature rules.

gobble

Welcome Freddie

Show us what you got for the audiophile world !! :licklips:

Cheers

The_Falcon

Welcome to India !

It would be nice if we(herein India) could audition your products. I am not an audiophile but surely got an ear for good quality sound systems. And yes of course what is good music without wine and good food !

hifipal4all

A warm welcome to you, buddy Fred ... Hope to hear from you more about Portugal, Products & Port Wine :D

Cheers,
Ramesh @ Bangalore, INDIA

pksnathan

Freddy,
Welcome to India and hifivision.com.I hope you enjoy staying here as much as I do.
pksnathan

sanjub22

Hello! My name is Freddy I'm from Portugal and I'm pretty much the brand carrier on the world to Audolici Audio Systems.

I'm also open to chat about many other things like wine ( we have wonderful ones in Portugal), food or just having a great time. :eek:hyeah:

Freddy

Fredie, please add Ronaldo,Nani,Deco,Pepe etc in your list of discussion. :)

thevortex

Welcome to Hifivision, Freddy! Look forward to your inputs on all things Portugal apart from Hifi. I am sure we can also talk to you about things Indian if and when you are interested. All the best.

gvenu

Welcome Freddie

I am sure we all will be benefited from your exerience.

rgds,
venu

sgmane

Welcome folk!!!
We are waiting for your stuff (links, pictures etc).
Port Wine.. wonderful... :)