Greeting from Portugal

Audolici Systems

Hello! My name is Freddy I'm from Portugal and I'm pretty much the brand carrier on the world to Audolici Audio Systems.

I would like to present our company to the Hifivision community.

Audolici is based in Portugal, and is headed by Engineer Valeryi Kuchkovsky, who brought former USSR know how on Audio Devices and valves built to military standards.

Audolici is now begining to consolidate it's position on the international market. We began with Audiophile High End Products, but we are getting into designing professional gear as well. We will be posting our Audiophile products if the community finds it interesting (we are building valve integrated amps and phono stages).

I'm also a musician and College Graduated recording engineer/producer, even though I really think I will only be one for real many many years from now!

I'm also open to chat about many other things like wine ( we have wonderful ones in Portugal), food or just having a great time. :eek:hyeah:

Regards to you all from Portugal!

Freddy

Hi Freddy
Really nice to have you here and know about Portugal.
We all definitely can discuss about various hifi components and specially valve based

Hi Freddy, Welcome to the Forum. How about telling us more about your products and A/V market in Portugal ?

Hi Freddy,

Welcome to this lovely forum.:clapping:

Hope the forum will be enriched from your input regarding hifi industry and related news of Portugal. You can share about the niche hifi products at Portugal and Audolici.

Also, if you can suggest some good music albums of Portugal with good recording.

Welcome to HFV Fred. You are the first from Portugal. Do read the forum rules on promoting products and signature rules.

Welcome Freddie

Show us what you got for the audiophile world !! :licklips:

Cheers

Welcome to India !

It would be nice if we(herein India) could audition your products. I am not an audiophile but surely got an ear for good quality sound systems. And yes of course what is good music without wine and good food !

A warm welcome to you, buddy Fred ... Hope to hear from you more about Portugal, Products & Port Wine :D

Cheers,
Ramesh @ Bangalore, INDIA

Hello! My name is Freddy I'm from Portugal and I'm pretty much the brand carrier on the world to Audolici Audio Systems.

I'm also open to chat about many other things like wine ( we have wonderful ones in Portugal), food or just having a great time. :eek:hyeah:

Freddy

Fredie, please add Ronaldo,Nani,Deco,Pepe etc in your list of discussion. :)

Welcome to Hifivision, Freddy! Look forward to your inputs on all things Portugal apart from Hifi. I am sure we can also talk to you about things Indian if and when you are interested. All the best.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back