Group Buying - Samsung 64F8500 Plasma

sunilgct

Hi ,

I am interested in buying the samsung plasma. I know like me most of you might be. Starting this thread to negotiate for a good group discount .

Please update in the following format

Name - City - <<PhoneNo if you wish to share >>

accordingly we can negotiate with dealers .

PS: I am based out of bangalore

As far as I know, the company has no stock left. And I seriously doubt any dealer has more than a single unit or two in stock. Personally it took me over a week to find two units in all NCR with the help of a dealer.

I called the domlur showroom in bangalore. They can get it in couple of days . Price he is quoting is higher. Before that i need to know how many people are serious so that i can bargain hard .

Hello, Do you know the quoting? I am from Spain, and i am very very interested in this plasma?

Hello, Do you know the quoting? I am from Spain, and i am very very interested in this plasma?

Hola senor,
You are aware, I hope, that this is a proposed group buy taking place in India:)?? However, if you are visiting India, and want to be a part of the group then post your address, and I'm sure the other members will be happy to help. But if you are indeed from Spain and residing in Spain then I'm sure you'll get a much better deal there. Prices of electronics are very expensive in India as compared to Europe.
Muchas gracias.:)

Folks,

Sorry for the delayed response . The Asadha (july) sale will start from 1st week of july and i have got a quote of 1.9L for 64F8500 and the models are available and it just that nobody is displaying as newer models give better margin(as heard from a dealer) .

If any one is seriously interested to get by july 1st week , please feel free to connect me at [email protected]

BTW , i am in Bangalore.

Folks,

we have 3 people who are already interested. If any more needs to join , please update as it will help us to negotiate better for all.

Regards
Sunil

From SNAPDEAL

Terms & Conditions Summary

Additional 10 % Cashback using Standard Chartered debit & credit cards
Minimum transaction Rs. 4000
Maximum Cashback Rs. 1500
Valid from 24th June'15 till 30th June'15, inclusive of both dates ("Offer Period")
The offer is also valid on EMI purchases on Credit Cards
Cashback would be credited by snapdeal on 20th Aug 2015

Update :
Best offer so far is 1.78L Nett in Bangalore .

Waiting for august15 to check if samsung throws up any independence day offer.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back