Guys, Please help !! Got thoroughly cheated by ishop international !!

You will not be able to post a single negative comment on their web site.only positive feedback is allowed .if any one from that portal is reading my comment .please return my money atleast

Did you get any response from them around your shipment ? Else pls try other methods.

i called them few times(they never calls) they said that my refund is initiated and i will get my refund by next week. waiting for the same

Recently purchased Pioneer BDR-208DBK Bluray writer from Amazon using ICC World without any problem...

Received my refund today..after almost 45 days ....I will not even think of buying from them again.
i will request all of you to please avoid them ..at least for big money purchases
Thanks you all and i dont want to thank them also as it is my money only.
now i can pursue my search for the projector.

Glad to know that it has come back !!! All the very best and now think of Amazon as alternative for the PJ.

They will provide you with one fixed cost to procure the item for you and deliver it to India. This quote will be all inclusive of Item cost (this U.S. landed cost- the price to purchase the item and have it shipped to their New York warehouse), international shipping to your door in India, all associated, taxes, duties and fees.

They will provide you with one fixed cost to procure the item for you and deliver it to India. This quote will be all inclusive of Item cost (this U.S. landed cost- the price to purchase the item and have it shipped to their New York warehouse), international shipping to your door in India, all associated, taxes, duties and fees.
Holy thread necromancy !

ciao
gr

Paypal is extremely limited in India. Also, Paypal offers buyer protection only for physical goods... no protection for digital goods and downloads.

Finally, you cannot use existing funds in Paypal to make purchases or transfer to another Paypal account (thanks to RBI) and have to link either a debit or credit card from which funds will be drawn... in which case you can might as well use the card and go with a chargeback as that's more reliable than Paypal.

PS - Paypal will conduct their own investigation and decide on whether to return funds or not. Also, you have to raise a complaint within 45 days of purchase/transfer of funds. No such limitations with credit cards, immediate chargeback will be pursued in case of fraud and the time limit is a generous 6 months to pursue a chargeback.

When using paypal, most important thing is - i dont have to give or fill my credit/ debit card number to seller or his payment gateway. I think paypal also allows 6 months to open a dispute with seller (Open a Dispute within 180 Days of the date you sent the payment). Now, even in USA, you cannot use existing funds in Paypal to make purchases or transfer to another Paypal account until and unless you add your SSN to paypal.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back