Happy Republicday

spirovious

Hi friends,

HAPPY REPUBLICDAY. We are celebrating 61th one.

Lets follow our duties too.

Friends, eighty years ago in the year of 1930 this day of 26th January was first declared for celebration of 'Purna Swaraj' (full independence) day in India. But it took about seventeen years since then to attain independence of India.
Let us salute to all those heroes and martyrs who have sacrificed their lives for freedom of India. Vande Mataram.

A Happy Republic Day to friends of the Forum.
May our beloved country go from strength to strength.

If and only if Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose would have led this country ..... this land would have been something else ....

No corruptions .... no scams .... literacy for all by now .... no one below poverty level .... no stupid constitution to abide by .... drinking water availability in every nook and corner of this land .... and on and on ....

Would have felt proud of being a citizen of this ancient land then. Can't say much till then. Can't even say "Death before dishonour" ... for me, it is the single line denoting 'pride'.

Today I attended a flag hoisting ceremony at my club, with Badri the cricketer hoisting the flag. This was a proud moment for me. Jai Hind.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back