Harman Kardon Preamp & Marantz Amp

reubensm

Hi all, a good friend of mine has a brand new Marantz PM6003 (silver) integrated amp and a Harman Kardon Signature Series AP2500 audiophile preamp (in decent nick) for sale. Pricing is very reasonable. If anyone is interested, kindly PM me. Shall share the contact details and you can contact him directly.

I have no affiliation with the seller commercially (just a good friend who shares common interest), nor do I have any commercial interest in the sale. Just sharing for general interest. I shall share the contact details and you can get in touch directly.

All depends on the price at which both are on offer. Would make sense if you could kindly intimate the same to get more interest for the sale of the 2 amps.

Just my 100 rs. advice.

Rest is upto you

Best wishes for your friend to have quick sale

:)

Thanks Reuben for the price updates, you on behalf of your friend should put them up for sale on the forum with a dedicated for sale thread, with relevant pics & info. The Marantz should find a buyer without too much of a wait. The HK Pre could take a while especially as the asking price is well quite high.

Best Wishes

Thanks Reuben for the price updates, you on behalf of your friend should put them up for sale on the forum with a dedicated for sale thread, with relevant pics & info. The Marantz should find a buyer without too much of a wait. The HK Pre could take a while especially as the asking price is well quite high.

Best Wishes

Last year I'd purchased a brand new signature series HK- AP2500 Pre with a PA-2400 power amp for rs.30k, after the usage of one month, sold this item to rs.29k.

But this time a used same pre amp's price alone rs.27k!

The HK Pre could take a while especially as the asking price is well quite high.
ODzYjZ

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back