HD channels on Tata Sky HD

gopscreative

Hi guys, any one has any info regarding the HD channels which will be added for HD gold pack excluding NAT GEO HD and DISCOVERY HD. I found out from a link by googling ,saying that these channels will be added , not sure how true it is? Anyone who has contacts with TS staff may confirm this if possible.The channel list is as follows.
1.FTV HD
2.Nat Geo Adventure HD Asia
3.FX Asia HD
4.Fox Asia HD
5.Fox Crime Asia HD
6.Star Movies HD
7.Star World Asia HD
8.HBO HD

Link to thread:- DTH Networks India Forums - (False News ) TATASKY START THE EIGHT HD CHANNELS

Hey the link itself says that it is a false news. And the said post is of May when the TS HD was not launch.

And someone has even pointed out in that thread itself that these channels don't have any downlink permission in India. So just FALSE NEWS

FTV in HD, so that you can see the pimple on the bottom of the lingerie model when she's sashaying down the ramp. That is truly a genius idea. Bring it on.

But fox has come out with 8 channel package which they will be transmitting, don't think they are in HD though.

Hey the link itself says that it is a false news. And the said post is of May when the TS HD was not launch.

And someone has even pointed out in that thread itself that these channels don't have any downlink permission in India. So just FALSE NEWS

ya rite, din see the thread itself properly cos of the HD channels listed there.Was so much happy dat i forgot to see the thread properly. It would awesome to get these HD channels though!!!

A large stock of Tata Sky HD boxes has come in Bangalore. One of the dealers called me to ask if i wanted it. He's in Jeevan Bhima Nagar (near Indira Nagar). Gaurav - 9243605124

Am not buying it now. Just waiting for some decent HD channels to come out on full time basis. Not worth it for just 2 World Cup matches. I'll be buying if ESPN/Star goes HD permanently. Not really much of a TV watcher otherwise, when you can just download all your serials in HD off the internet.

FTV in HD, so that you can see the pimple on the bottom of the lingerie model when she's sashaying down the ramp. That is truly a genius idea. Bring it on.

Now don't make me give up my TV ban. Abstinence from TV is manageable, but abstinence from gazing at these delights??!

I would keep a tube of anti-pimple cream handy and gently rub it into the screen where I saw that "offending" pimple :licklips:

Sent from my iPod touch

Ever since FTV has started beaming heavily censored content for the Indian market, I have stopped watching it. HD or no HD, there's no point now :eek:

Last edited:
I dont understand why we can have a heavily censored FTV channel & not a single international music channels like MTVN HD or Palladia which was formerly known as MHD (Music HD) which has got best of MTV & VH1 programs

Yesterday TS guys had called for some offer, and i asked them about the availability of other HD channels. They said that STAR MOVIES HD and STAR PLUS HD wil be available very soon. But no dates confirmed. I dont no for what joy they wil be giving STAR PLUS HD. to watch those crap saas bahu serials in HD?? May be ladies can see the detail of the Jewelry design and amount of make up made:D

yeah thats a good one.. not sure for how long ektaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa kapoooooooor will stretch her serials the same way.. but lets not think that way

be human why cant ladies and aunties have right to see it in hd.. atleast one channel for them to get the jewellery look well and then gossip bout the same for hours on phone..

hello dev, there's a section of the forum for introductions where you can introduce yourself properly. welcome to hifivision anyways. are you a tata sky HD subscriber?

Tata Sky HD channels are awesome, today i saw promo of one NG HD program about Glaciers and it was mind blowing, now i dying to see this program.

Yesterday TS guys had called for some offer, and i asked them about the availability of other HD channels. They said that STAR MOVIES HD and STAR PLUS HD wil be available very soon. But no dates confirmed. I dont no for what joy they wil be giving STAR PLUS HD. to watch those crap saas bahu serials in HD?? May be ladies can see the detail of the Jewelry design and amount of make up made:D
Can we please stop referring to upscaled channels as HD channels. If this currewnt trend continues, I don't see any reason why we wil get actual HD channels idf the consumer is willing to accept 'upscaled' as HD.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back