HDMI 2.1 eARC cables.

SIDEWINDER18X

Hi Friends,
My search for a certified HDMI 2.1 /eARC had turned out to be a disaster since last October. I had tried out countless HDMI 2.1cables claiming to be Ultra hi- speed 8K / eARC to be failing one by one in all test.
None of them had worked with my LG 55SM9000 with HDMI 2.1/eARC along with my Marantz NR7010 (also with eARC)
I am unable to pass thru Dolby digital plus/ Dolby true HD for the lossless Dolby Atmos 7.1. DTS HD Master Audio 7.1
I had search out every where over the net and had not found out any positive information on the existence of a HDMI certified hi speed HDMI 2.1 / eARC cablest till date.

Hi Friends,
My search for a certified HDMI 2.1 /eARC had turned out to be a disaster since last October. I had tried out countless HDMI 2.1cables claiming to be Ultra hi- speed 8K / eARC to be failing one by one in all test.
None of them had worked with my LG 55SM9000 with HDMI 2.1/eARC along with my Marantz NR7010 (also with eARC)
I am unable to pass thru Dolby digital plus/ Dolby true HD for the lossless Dolby Atmos 7.1. DTS HD Master Audio 7.1
I had search out every where over the net and had not found out any positive information on the existence of a HDMI certified hi speed HDMI 2.1 / eARC cablest till date.
I have used 1.4 belkin cable purchased during 2014 for many years and it worked flawlessly for dts HD , dts x atmos and even auro 3d. Also used the same cable with my c9 and it even played 4k HDR. Only during Jan of this year I upgraded to DAC Hdmi cable which is available in hifi mart as well.Its a 2.0a cable and hdcp 2.2. Any specific reasons ur looking for 2.1? Not sure if it will be of any use in your set up. Seen many posts in international forums where pple complain the same with 2.1 cables.

Hi Friends,
As far as i know eARC is available frm 7012 model onwards,for which also they released it thru a software update in 2018.
7010 is an older and the hardware doesnt support eARC for a software upgrade to the same.

Hi Friends,

An Amazon Basics cable should do the job. Expensive cables are snake oil. I am receiving ATMOS (over DD+) via ARC from my Q80R to X1600H through a ₹500 Amazon Basics HDMI cable without any issues.

Hi Friends,

You may check whether this cable will work for you. It is 48Gbps cable supporting 8K.

Product description mentions eARC. But they are not claiming HDMI 2.1 certified.

https://surroundswar.in/wp/ lists Monoprice on their site, you can check with them.

You may check whether this cable will work for you. It is 48Gbps cable supporting 8K.

Product description mentions eARC. But they are not claiming HDMI 2.1 certified.

https://surroundswar.in/wp/ lists Monoprice on their site, you can check with them.
I am not going for any uncertified cable for now.
I have learnt a lot from the tech gurus of the HDMI organisation and reviews .... that it is the certification that will ensure a genuine cable.
As for now the pandemic has crippled my daily earnings and more concerned about the upcoming future rather than hunting for the perfect cable.
If everything is over in the near future, there will be ample of time to fulfill the requirements.
Thankfull to friend members on their helpful concern and support in regards.

Did you know that proud owners of LG's 2019 models B9, C9 & SM9000 aren't aware of a major fault in theirs eARC HDMI 2.1 feature and it's incapabilities.
It's a fault or you can even call it an error from LG.... which has been there for quite sometime when users have found out that the so called future ready interface hdmi 2.1/ eARC is incapable of passing thru the uncompressed Dolby True HD and DTXHD MA contents.
All this while it was only passing thru the 1st gen compressed Dolby Atmos & DTS X contents.
Many users throughout the globe were having issues of not receiving these formats on their AV receivers although having the Dolby True HD & DTS MA features in their system. Many blamed the uncertified HDMI 2.1/ eARC interfacing cables.
I too had this issue and was waiting for a genuine HDMI certified 2.1/eARC cable all this while.
Until today came across this info on the net that ... lately LG had found out the glitch and rolled out a firmware update to fix this problem, which they refer to as (PCM eARC FIX). It has been already rolled out in the US and in Europe.
I have attached the link to this information to help people see the details. Hopefully it gets resolved soon here in India.
You can see the details over here in this link...
www.flatpanelshd.com

LG rolls out PCM eARC fix for 2019 TVs (B9, C9, more)

It took a year but a firmware fix is now finally rolling out
www.flatpanelshd.com
www.flatpanelshd.com

i bought this cable from Amazon.in

dolby atmos through eARC no issues at all.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back