Hdmi not working in pana 42u20

CANDUU

I bought a new pana 42u20d when I connected my ps3 to lcd I doesn't shows anything ,when I connected to my onkyo 706 through hdmi it doesn't shows anything,ps3 also bought new but ps3 works on rca but ps3 identify hdmi ask for use it,pls help me to get out of it ,thanks

So, PS3 identifies the HDMI connection and asks for using it, but the screen goes blank afterwards? Maybe its in some unsupported format....try resetting video settings by keeping the power button in the console pressed down until the system reboots with a double beep.

Please read the manual of PS3, Onkyo 706 and Panasonic. First start with setting up PS3 to output HD output through HDMI. They are all in the settings menu.

Then you make sure you select the right HDMI input in Onkyo and set to up to do 'Pass Thru' to the output.

Seek for someone to come to check and set it up. If PS3 is not diplaying the picture on Panasonic directly, then you need to attack the problem at the PS3 level. You can connect the 706 later.

Cheers.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back