Hello: Better Late Than Never

deepakjeswal

I am so sorry. I should have given my intro a bit earlier. But I guess, I got swept away by the immense-ness of this wonderful forum.

Anyways, here's me : a late thirties corporate professional, staying in Bombay (oops, Mumbai) now for past four years.

Am a die-hard of Hindi Film Music, in general and Lataji in particular. As a corollary, am a total movie buff as well. Music off-sets the monotony of my boring day-job.

I feel I have a creative bug within me, and that gets vent out on my blog, (which admittedly has seen better days) :)

Have had an affinity for LP records always, though am yet to really get down to buying a proper LP player ( as my poor little Denon , I guess, doesnt even begin to count anywhere :p though frankly, I quite enjoy it).

My first foray into this space was when I was searching for my amp and speakers. At that time, I didn't join but read through a lot of advices. HUGE THANKS for all that:). It helped me find the right shops and reach a satisfactory conclusion.

My second entry was not all that rosy as I had come in sulking about my new Sony TV. This time, I *did* join the forum. As always, got some real useful suggestions and today am able to enjoy my purchase to the fullest.

In short, this space has me hooked, and will always be special.

Thanks for all the awesome suggestions & advices which have helped me tremendously.

Regards, Deepak

welcome buddy and finally you are back with music.. enjoy your stuff..

and soon you will have another bug just like all of us...besides your creative bug...

upgrade bug..... hehehe..... enjoy and welcome again..

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back