Hello guys, I wanna join in.

ANP !!!

Hey.

I would like to introduce myself, I am Abhishek from Surat, currently doing MBA. I have a keen interest in Computer Modding and Photography. Until recently i have started to get involved in quality music, that's a reason why I am here, its great to have a Hifi forum dedicated for Indian. I see a lot of familiar faces here :). Hello :)

I was using a Logitech Z5500 (I know it crap for music, thats why I am here :D) + Xfi Xtrememusic, until recently both of the things died :(. so I am in the market for a new stereo setup for music.

More about me:
My photography: Flickr: Abhishek.Patel's Photostream
My Watercooled Modded PC:
DSC_21601024x768.jpg

DSC_21741024x768.jpg

DSC_21801024x768.jpg

DSC_22121024x768.jpg

DSC_22321024x768.jpg

DSC_24821024x768.jpg

Please help me here :)
http://www.hifivision.com/speakers/...d-9-1-vs-m-audio-av40-xonar-dx.html#post98543

Have a great day
Abhishek.

Last edited:
Welcome to the Forum, Friend. Have a nice stay!
whats your music preference.

--
helium
Amp: Lyrita SET 2A3
Speakers: Vintage B&W DM4
Source: LG DVD + Beresford DAC
Cables: Lyrita's I.C & cables

HI Welcome:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Nice Photographs. Are those images post-processed in Photoshop or direct images from the camera. Good job. post more links to your photos.:clapping:

cheers.

Welcome here & you have a Hifi PC setup.

Thank You :)
Welcome to the Forum, Friend. Have a nice stay!
whats your music preference.

--
helium
Amp: Lyrita SET 2A3
Speakers: Vintage B&W DM4
Source: LG DVD + Beresford DAC
Cables: Lyrita's I.C & cables
:)
Most of the time its between Rock & Trance, other then that POP and hindi songs.

Welcome. Your PC looks like an alien spaceship, and its nice.

:)

Hello Abhishek,
Welcome to this forum.Nice to see the PC which is owned by you.
Rgds

Thank you :)

HI Welcome:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Nice Photographs. Are those images post-processed in Photoshop or direct images from the camera. Good job. post more links to your photos.:clapping:

cheers.

Thanks Aneelr, I process all my RAW pictures in Adobe Lightroom, will post more pictures.

Hi Abhishek,

Welcome to the forum.:) Your PC looks like a gadget right out of a Bond movie.Is the regn number on your vehicle 007?:D

You will get a lot of help on the forum wrt the stereo setup.Also go thro' the various stereo threads on the forum.There is a wealth of information for you. Have a nice time here.

cheers,
sri

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back