hello to all and HiFivision

Re: led to TV

Hi I have 18 inch AOC led monitor and I want to set a TV by using pendrive to watch videos and movies
Can you please suggest me which device I have to buy

Hi everybody,
i am very happy to join this forum, though i have been a regular visitor for some time to clear my doubts regarding the audio world. I find this site extremely helpful to newbies like me although i am struggling to learn the technical words used by the much knowledgeable members here.

Have been an audio enthusiast since childhood, satisfied myself with some local made stereo amplifiers and three way floor speakers for my music needs. Later got busy with my early professional life and now getting stable financially and time wise, so planning now to assemble a good music system following the advice of the experts here.

Wish all the members and myself a good surf and searchinghere .
Bye, take care...:signthankspin:

Hello friends,
I am a first time user. My interest is in valve radios, record players, pendulum clocks, winding wrist watches, coal iron press etc.
I am seeking to buy an EM84 valve - the magic eye for my Philips radio. Any leads would be helpful.
Thanks
Aubrey Daniels

Hello friends,
I am a first time user. My interest is in valve radios, record players, pendulum clocks, winding wrist watches, coal iron press etc.
I am seeking to buy an EM84 valve - the magic eye for my Philips radio. Any leads would be helpful.
Thanks
Aubrey Daniels

Hi

Welcome to HFV

I am sure you will enjoy and contribute to the valuable posts and information available in various threads...

Happy Browsing!

Please post a requirement thread in the Wanted section...

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back