hello to all members

rupy

Hi! This is Rupy from Chandigarh.I have recently joined this forum and am glad that somenoe has taken initiative in our country.Hope to learn form this,and of course help wherever I can.I've been a DIY in my student days,and now am an ardent listener.Genres-Western classical,rock,pop,jazz.

Welcome to the forum Rupy.

On a side note, Chandigarh seems to be the hometown of ardent western classical fans!

welcome aboard rupi
ah chandigarh! sigh!
brings back fond memories of electrovoice, deepak radios and adarsh studios.
in fact, used to work part-time for the latter two while in college.
the former two are still there but the magic's long gone.

Thanks.Nice to know of your Chandigarh connection.Please keep in touch.

Rupy, please do stop repeating yourself. In a way that is tantamount to bumping a thread and that is against the rules here. Secondly if I were in your shoes I would not publicly list my email id and phone number. The best to do is to send it by PM, when you have a reason to get in touch with a particular member.

Cheers

Rupy, as Venkat said, avoid making multiple posts. You can always use the edit button at the side of your post to add or edit info to your posts. Also you can look up the multi quote option to reply to multiple posts/members at a time in one post.
As for my music preferences, they are eclectic. But off the top of my head, I could say I listen to Mark Knopfler, Alan Parsons Project, Eva Cassidy,a bit of Indian and western classical and a lot of Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam music.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back