Hello to all

Steven11788

Hello, my name is Steven and im new to theater systems and hd tv's. I'm confused and need help. I am so glad I found this forum. As of Now i have a 42in. samsung tv, not sure model, With a Ps3 and wii hooked up. My system is an older 5.1 sony tuner with the sony 5 disc dvd changer. I also have a Rca 1200 watt home theater system with no tuner as of now, The reason for the rca, is that it plays all discs, mp4 ,divix, etc.. I want to up-grade when money is good, (going to college full time with no job sux) forgive me if i sound dumb when i post for a while since I'm Very new.

Last edited:
Hello, my name is Steven and im new to theater systems and hd tv's. I'm confused and need help. I am so glad I found this forum. As of Now i have a 42in. samsung tv, not sure model, With a Ps3 and wii hooked up. My system is an older 5.1 sony tuner with the sony 5 disc dvd changer. I also have a Rca 1200 watt home theater system with no tuner as of now, The reason for the rca, is that it plays all discs, mp4 ,divix, etc.. I want to up-grade when money is good, (going to college full time with no job sux) forgive me if i sound dumb when i post for a while since I'm Very new.

Steven

Welcome to the forum buddy...!!!

Have a nice stay here...!!!

Hmm...if you sound dumb, that means, we all too were dumb in college dayz, dreaming of HiFi, but getting the nickles only out the pocket.
So dont worry about it... we all are/were like that only...

Hmm...even i use to be proud of my Sony 3CD Changer with Sub, and a old Sony...

Anyways, you would be glad, to own a system, soon, as now its there in your mind...

So, njoy out here, learn, share and help...

Back