Help in identifying the cables...

amateur

Hello,

The pictures attached are from a setup that's not used/dismantled recently. The cables ( DAC is the brand ) has no marking and trying it to difficult to identify if they are only digital coax or any other.

can someone help me in this pls ?

Attachments

• cable-1.jpg
    cable-1.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 62
  • cable-2.jpg
    cable-2.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 62
  • cable-3.jpg
    cable-3.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 62
May I know how the cables are? I mean are they worth any upgrade in sound quality from general bundled ones. I had considered the QED Profile series as suggested by members here, long back but never got a chance to have it, now considering to have one for my setup.

Last edited:
May I know how the cables are? I mean are they worth any upgrade in sound quality from general bundled ones. I had considered the QED Profile series as suggested by members here, long back but never got a chance to have it, now considering to have one for my setup.

In my view, I bought DAC cables instead of the usual RCA Cables - compared to that DAC ones are good. 5-10% you may feel diff by using good quality cable in my view. If the source is good, adding a good cable should definitely enhance the experience. I definitely feel DAC cables good compared to basic ones.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back