help in stting up ahome theatre

anand_8873

hi,
i am looking to set up ahome thetre for size 20*30 ft and i have projector sanyoplvz 700 looking for other items in neat budget kindly help

theres a whole range of products out there. for amps you can look at denon / onkyo / yamaha / marantz. theyve all got their own characteristics. im not a fan of harman kardon - doesnt play music too well.

for speakers theres the wharfedales, paradigm, monitor audios. if youre buying a sub with it (and i think you should), you dont need floorstanders for the fronts.

theres a lot of options out there. go to a good dealer that has a decent range and listen to the set up. a good dealer will also give you good advice. its up to your ears eventually. if you havent listened to a lot of setups, before buying one advice is that a system shouldnt give you listening fatigue. if it sounds bright (with the treble coming through a lot) while listening to it in the long run it'll give you a headache if 'bright' is not your cup of tea. so whatever you audition listen to it for a while before you decide.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back