Help me choose some floor standers

Congrats! !!! When are you getting them? Please post your listening impressions. Where did you buy them from?

Congratulations Utkarsh waiting to hear your impressions about these new acquisitions. How much did it cost

Congrats! !!! When are you getting them? Please post your listening impressions. Where did you buy them from?

Congratulations Utkarsh waiting to hear your impressions about these new acquisitions. How much did it cost

Congratulations Utkarsh. Happy for you and waiting for pics and review. Btw did you ignore the above queries of fellow HFVians?

Enjoy!!
Kevian

Congratulations Utkarsh. Happy for you and waiting for pics and review. Btw did you ignore the above queries of fellow HFVians?

Enjoy!!
Kevian

I did that on purpose but sent PM to everyone mentioning the reasons.

Just received a call from my wife courier guys have delivered PSB T5 and NAD 356 at my house. Now waiting for a chance to escape from office.

Just received a call from my wife courier guys have delivered PSB T5 and NAD 356 at my house. Now waiting for a chance to escape from office.

Congrats utkarsh .. all of us understand how you feel :) .. i would be suprised if you are still at work :)

Do post pics.

I need help on floorstanders too,

How is Paradigm 7 and Monitor Audio.

Can we audition Definitive Tech in Delhi?

Sorry i was busy in work so couldn't post pictures.

For Movies I use Nad C356Bee as power amp and for stereo listening i have to put the jumpers in amp Main In and Pre Out.

7581713680_04dc637e02_b_d.jpg

Sure once I reach home I will post pictures and video of Nad jumper connections.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

Isn't it very cumborsome physically to reach to the back of the amp and change connections each time you toggle between movie and stereo music?(unless, like me, you watch 1 movie in a fortnight)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back