Hello Friends

Please suggest which pre amp to go for , from this two

1) NAD PP2 ( MM & MC )

2 ) TCC 754 MM ,

My turntable is Philips AF 834 , with new Denon DL - 160 MC cart

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Tanoj

What is the use of going for a TCC 754 which is MM when you have a MC Cart in hand?

Hi Tanoj,

Why don't you consider a Marantz PM 500x/600x models, they have agood Phono pre built in. I use my PM 6003 with Audio-Technica AT95E/HE and the output is so good that my Vinyl conversions sound so real close to Analog sound.

Pl contact forum member Sachu888, with whom I have interacted and recommends DIY CNC Phono stage, he said that it sounds better than any Phono pre from CA or NAD. I am very eager to audition the same when Capt Rajesh is ready with it.

N.Murali

Hi friends,
I am new for this forum.Currently i have a pair of great celestion Ditton 44 speakers + 2 Additional custom made 3 way FS speakers + Cambridge audio Azur 640A version2.0 amp + Garrard 50 record changer with original ceramic cartridge + Philips TT 242 with Shure + a collection of about 200 Lps and Sony CD player as setup 1. Setup 2 is a Harmon kardon amp + JBL 5.1 home theater system with pioneer DVD player.

Recently my custom made pre-amp collapsed suddenly so i was forced to think about getting a decent pre-amp ( as my budget is limited and i dont want to spend lot of money on a pre-amp ) or give away my CA 640A and get a good vintage Amp ( Sansui Au series particularly)instead. I am very much confused. Advice will be appreciated.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back