Help me

drkavint

HI EVERYONE,
i would like to buy a game console with motion gaming, planned for x box3+kinet/ ps3+ MOVE budget is 25,000. please suggest me where ( in chennai/ bangalore ) can i get hacked/ modded player at market. i own ps2 hacked, my games cd cost only 40-50 rs. when compared to original 1,000 - 1200.i dont mind initial investment, but wish cd/dvd to be cheaper. can i download games from extratorrent and burn and use? kindly recommend me...

go for Ps3 + Move as it doubles up as BR player. PS3 is now easily soft moddable and can run Games from HDD. Bear in Mind Games can run into more than 20 GB each and Sometimes to 40 - 50 GB each for PS3.

@Jatin,
You mean the newer firmware PS3's also can be softmodded? Does soft mod mean Jailbreak? Does Soft mod increase chances of being banned from PSN?

I don't Remember too much but yes Modding is Jailbreak. Version 3.55 was hacked and custom FW was release to play backups from HDD. I think PSN was not banned but I am out of touch for last 3 months. Googling might help, There are lots of forums discussing the same. Last update 3.55 version is moddeable, 3.56 and above no Idea.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back