Help needed in extending Ethernet ports

I dont need wifi, I just need a LAN extender. Got this one:

Hopefully two years down the line, 1Gbps will become more common and I can still continue to use this extender as its rated at 1 gbps

Dear all - just wanted to end this thread. I got the TP Link gigabit extender and all my three computers are showing 300mbps when used alone. I have connected my WD NAS server and am able to map it to all my computers and access my media files via Kodi.

Thanks again to everyone who took the time out to respond and clarify.

And if anyone is interested to take Excitel broadband - so far so good. 100% of the time I do the speedtest.net to check the speed - it hits the promised speed of 300mbps. I need to figure a way out to test it at every few seconds/minutes for next few weeks to see if it is on all the time. I saw a thread on another forum where someone was using some program to ping it every few seconds.

We use our computers for 7-8 hours a day combined and so far there has not been any downtime in the two weeks I had it. I took it for a month paying 899 and will most probably take the yearly pack for 6000 plus GST which I guess is the cheapest branded broadband for that speed.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back