Help needed in making decision

drmandadapu

Dear all,
pls.help me in making a decision which LED TV to buy from the below models.

PANASONIC : 42ET60D - RS. 62,000 - 3 yrs. warranty

LG : 42LA6620 - RS.67,000 - 1 yr warranty

Both are 3D versions

i am thinking about over all product quality , and warranty

i am new to forums, so any mistakes excuse me.

Are you sure you want LED?
If you are really, reallllyyyy sure, I'd go with LG...

after having spent time before both models side by side in a local showroom i have settled for Panasonic b coz the picture quality was much better, on LG i observed when we convert tv channels from 2D to 3D there was noticeable ghosting/cross talk , even with HD channels, and also on LG there was little strain on eyes. colors in Panasonic were natural and details in frames were much better. although LG had better connectivity options n live tv recording function, picture quality was important in a tv. other functions couldbe added on with better bluray player / HT / settop box. these were
my observations. waiting for my tv to be delivered from infibeam. i will post my hands on experience.

hi...

I have panny 42ET5D. Now, my opinion is LG is good in terms of sound, picture, and all the other applications offered. Panny has got a very bad application set: Eg: youtube will buffer too much (no caching in place).

LG is overall best in my opinion.

HG

hi...

I have panny 42ET5D. Now, my opinion is LG is good in terms of sound, picture, and all the other applications offered. Panny has got a very bad application set: Eg: youtube will buffer too much (no caching in place).

LG is overall best in my opinion.

HG

ISP should be to blame for the buffering. YT videos and the internet run fast on my Panny. No lag and no buffering.

Hi,
thanks for reply. I have spent much time with both lg n pan. And also in 6 series from pan there are some improvements as per reviews. I do agree with musicbee you should check with isp. If pan buffers slowly also it could be solved by getting a good bdp, but we cant change pq by any means. Even i was almost gone with lg, but after seeing them side by side i changed my desc. Waiting for my new buy.

thank you,Even i was almost gone with lg, but after seeing them side by side i changed my desc. Waiting for my new buy.
13.gif

Lg on shopclues.com

panasonic on infibeam.com use code ( festive5 ) to get rs.1500 discount.

seriosuly ??

with all due respect please visit a few stores and get the correct prices. online for such a big item its really a gamble. and who know sonce you order and pay the item might be out of stock.. you will be stuck for few good days to get your cash back..

as for COD discounts/offers dont apply.

Lg on shopclues.com

panasonic on infibeam.com use code ( festive5 ) to get rs.1500 discount.

Don't pay money to an online site unless you are sure about ther service.
Till date I have used only groupon , flip kart , amazon and e bay - from sellers with 95 plus rating and at least above 50 reviewers

HI,
I HAVE BOUGHT IT FROM INFIBEAM.COM ON OCT 27th , I HAVE PAID THROUGH MY CC. AS COD WAS NOT AVAILABLE FOR ABOVE 50K. BEFORE ALSO I BOUGHT FROM INFIBEAM, BUT SMALL ITEMS. THEIR CC ALSO CALLED ME ABOUT MY ORD. WHEN IT WILL BE SHIPPED N OTHER DETAILS. I FOUND ONE MERCHANT FROM DELHI WAS ALSO OFFERING FOR THE SAME PRICE, WHO DIDN'T HAVE ONLINE BUSINESS. SON DONT KNOW AT LEAST FOR NOW, JUST WAITING ...FOR THE SHIPMENT.

HI,
I HAVE BOUGHT IT FROM INFIBEAM.COM ON OCT 27th , I HAVE PAID THROUGH MY CC. AS COD WAS NOT AVAILABLE FOR ABOVE 50K. BEFORE ALSO I BOUGHT FROM INFIBEAM, BUT SMALL ITEMS. THEIR CC ALSO CALLED ME ABOUT MY ORD. WHEN IT WILL BE SHIPPED N OTHER DETAILS. I FOUND ONE MERCHANT FROM DELHI WAS ALSO OFFERING FOR THE SAME PRICE, WHO DIDN'T HAVE ONLINE BUSINESS. SON DONT KNOW AT LEAST FOR NOW, JUST WAITING ...FOR THE SHIPMENT.

don't worry.........infibeam is just as good, your tv will arrive shortly!!!

hi every one,
AT LAST I GOT MY TV ( PANASONIC TH-L42ET60D ) DELIVERED ON 13TH OF NOV ( ORD OCT 27TH), AS PER INFIBEAM THEY ALL WERE IN DIWALI VAC. TV WAS SECURELY PACKED IN WOODEN FRAME.
REACHED IN PERFECT CONDITION. PICTURE QUALITY IS GOOD. IT IS HAVING 2.1 SPEAKER SYSTEM, IT SEEMS IT CANT PLAY DIVX CODEC, WIFI CONNECTIVITY, DLNA IS GOOD. 3D EFFECT IS ALSO NICE. INITIAL FINDINGS SEEM TO FINE. WILL UPDATE MORE IN COMING DAYS.

pls do write about the product you have purchased.... the overall review and the best calibration setting... are u sure its not playing divx codec.. as its specification showed it can play mkv, mp4, etc format??

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back