help needed setting up new ht

I have auditioned Taga Azzure F-100 in past and they are really nice natural sounding speakers. They doesn’t add anything from self just poured out what amplifier supply them. They resemble the look of Paradigm Prestige series. Build quality above average and much better than entry level Taga series. When I auditioned a year back, they were costing 35k. The similar speakers in this range are Bostan Acoustic A360, Wharfdale Diamond 230 and may be Polk RTiA 5 bit expensive by few thousand rupees. Will suggest before buying this just audition above mention speakers for comparison.

I have auditioned Taga Azzure F-100 in past and they are really nice natural sounding speakers. They doesn’t add anything from self just poured out what amplifier supply them. They resemble the look of Paradigm Prestige series. Build quality above average and much better than entry level Taga series. When I auditioned a year back, they were costing 35k. The similar speakers in this range are Bostan Acoustic A360, Wharfdale Diamond 230 and may be Polk RTiA 5 bit expensive by few thousand rupees. Will suggest before buying this just audition above mention speakers for comparison.
hey,thank you very much for your advice.i have listened to taga tav 606 se and 616 then azure f 100.out of the lot i felt that azure is lot better than the other entry level models.just wanted to ask you,how are taga harmony platinum f-120 speakers.have you heard them?i havent got a opportunity to listen to them.the diff between azure f-100 and platinum f-120 is around 15k.is it worth enough to go with platinum f-120?im going to use platinum c-100 as surrounds and s-100 as surrounds.all speakers from platinum series, will it sound better?

The similar speakers in this range are Bostan Acoustic A360, Wharfdale Diamond 230 and may be Polk RTiA 5 bit expensive by few thousand rupees. Will suggest before buying this just audition above mention speakers for comparison.
i heard polk RTiA7.i felt they are good.so i just wanted to draw a comparision between polk audio RTiA7 and taga platinum f-120.and about remaining brands which you have mentioned i havent got a chance to audition them.i dont know where i can audition them.i will look to find out where i can listen to them.thank you.

Have not audition Taga platinum F-120 so cant comment on it. RTiA7 is very good speaker and very huge also. It may need a very powerful receiver to perform well. Have audition RTiA5 in past, good sounding speakers Little on brighter sound signature. Little Shrill in high frequencies. FM says work well with Denon receiver. If you don’t mind I will suggest you to go for B&W 683 S1 from our classifieds section. For 60k very good deal, audition and inspection is must. Heard that these speakers can last for more than 2 decades if maintain well. They are well above all these speakers we have audition and discuss above. Have not yet audition but will in future.

hi all,i want to have your opinion on avrs as well.my friend is netherlands.when i searched about the costs of avrs in netherlands,i found that they are almost cheap by 20 to 30k compared to indian pricing.
1)is it possible to get avr from netherlands to india?
2)i think the power rating is similar to india
3)please suggest me good avr that can drive my speakers comfortably(if i take platinum taga platinum series).

when i searched about the costs of avrs in netherlands,i found that they are almost cheap by 20 to 30k compared to indian pricing.
1)is it possible to get avr from netherlands to india?
2)i think the power rating is similar to india

Yes.. Buying from Netherlands will save you at-least 50% of retail price in India.. Also take into account, warranty is void (In India) with international purchase..The power rating is the same as India.. So no issues there..

You may also search for "Denon, Marantz, Pioneer" as key words in OLX adv in your city (or) nearest town..May be you would get seller warranty..

3)please suggest me good avr that can drive my speakers comfortably(if i take platinum taga platinum series).

Try to get the cheapest AVR from Netherlands.. Most Taga platinum series speakers are 6 Ohms, and should have no problems with any AVR..

hi to all.

Its been long time since i updated this thread.I finally took an audition of taga harmony platinum f120 floor standing speakers.they are very good.so i finally decided to go with taga harmony.
this is my final choice.
L/R-taga harmony platinum f120 floor standing speakers.
centre-taga harmony platinum c100
surrounds-taga harmony platinum s100(bi-polar)

im looking to buy avr in grey market.im thinking of buying marantz sr6012(9-channel).can anyone advise me on this?can anyone share their experience of buying from grey market?thanks in advance.

so i finally decided to go with taga harmony.

Congrats.. Share some pics of the speakers here..

im looking to buy avr in grey market.im thinking of buying marantz sr6012(9-channel).can anyone advise me on this?can anyone share their experience of buying from grey market?thanks in advance.

There are plenty of people who buy in offline market, including me.. This post of yours & my reply might be deleted as discussing abt grey is against forum rules..

Anyways to help you, yes the product that you are looking for should be aval in grey.. Approx cost must be 80K INR.. Its been an year since i got my Denon x 3300, it has been working so far without any issues.

Congrats.. Share some pics of the speakers here..
thanks sir.but i havent bought them yet.i want to have speakers and avr at once.without avr i cant do anything with speakers....
This post of yours & my reply might be deleted as discussing abt grey is against forum rules..
i dont know about that.But i have read many threads in this forum abt grey market which are older threads.anyways i understand that.may be i can pm you?thanks.
;)

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back