Help Required :Bought Pioneer HTP071@16500

kghanate

HI,

I recently purchased a Pioneer HTP 071 from reliance Digital - Ahmedabad @ Rs.16500.

The Configuration I have made is as follows:
D2h HD ---> HDMI --->Pioneer
Asus O pLay Mini ---> HDMI --->Pioneer

Pioneer--->HDMI ---> Samsung 32 inch LED TV.

Now the major issue I am facing are two:
1. Whenever I am playing movie or changing movie from asus media player, the screen suddenly goes blank for about 1-2 seconds with no signal and when it restarts shows the 1080@50Hz or 60 Hz. I had tried replacing hdmi cable of asus media player with d2h hd box then it works fine.Even i bought new blue rigger hdmi cable then also its same with media player

Is this a TV Issue or Pioneer Issue or media player Issue. Needless to say I need to fix it.

2. Earlier i was having panasonic sc vk 30 Music System. The speakers SB VK30 are still in good condition. The back side of speaker says its 6 ohms & 1300W Input (Music)

What if i replace the panasonic speakers with front speakers of Pioneer HTP 071(AVR -VSX 321 kp) and change the speaker setup of front as large speakers. Will this create any load on receiver or quality.

Guys do let me know how I can fix the above issues.

Much appreciated.

Regards,

Kiran Ghanate

Hi, I also like to purchase this Pioneer HTP-071 as my budget is very tight. Are you satisfied with this Home theater? Please narrate your experience after use of it specially pros and cons. I am having D2H HD set top box and at present they are providing dolby sound through hdmi. What is the surround sound quality from its speaker?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back