Help to select a 29" CRT TV

ajeshjohn

Hi,

I have gone through the earlier posts of the same topic, but couldn't decide on any one model.

Budget ~16K.
Preferably slim fit.
Good sound output.
I've narrowed down to these models. Please tell me which is better and if any has a noticeable lack in picture quality.
1. Samsung - CS29A730.
2. Samsung - CS29T40MV.
3. Panasonic - Tau FX 29FX75CD3.
4. Panasonic - Tau FX 29FX75CD3.
5. LG - 29FG2RVE.
6. LG - 29FD5WGS.
7. Onida-29 Oxygen 600.
Also if there's any other good model in this range, please let me know...

Thanks,
Ajesh

Ajesh

Welcome to the forum buddy...

Buddy, how about giving a trial to Sharp 29" CRTs...

IMO, they are better, in terms of quality...

I am not too sure about the sound as, Onida & LG are offering some sound blasters in some 29" models...

But, they are good on quality, and will fit in your budget...

Audition the, ones atleast...

Regards

Mridul

Thanks Mridul...

I had a look at the Sharp models earlier. Wasn't impressed much. Actually i had a 21" Sharp TV earlier. Was fed up of it, so have a apprehension about Sharp. :).

Thanks Mridul...

I had a look at the Sharp models earlier. Wasn't impressed much. Actually i had a 21" Sharp TV earlier. Was fed up of it, so have a apprehension about Sharp. :).

Hmmm

In that condition, try in to get Samsung...or may be Panasonic (havent really seen there CRT series ever, but hope that they are good as there Flat Panels..

Mridul

OK. Currently only LG and Samsung have the slim fit models. They're good to look at. Panasonic CRTs look a bit bulky than these.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back