Help with 4K pj

Just spoke to him again. He says he can close it by 182k.

Eurros screen 120inch ALR 4K screen 52,000/-

Elite 100inch ALR fixed frame screen 52,500/-

Elite Screens 120inch ALR fixed frame screen 1,85,000/-

Elite Screens 120inch ALR motorised screen 1,47,200/-

Let me know if you're interested. I can share the dealer's contact details via pm.
FYI, there is no such thing called 4K screen. It is just a marketing gimmick.

FYI, there is no such thing called 4K screen. It is just a marketing gimmick.
Hi Silencer,

Do they also have a demo of the ALR screens ? I intend to see the amount of difference one would make over a normal 10-15k screen.

Got 150" elite screen for 39 k 1.1 gain from distrutor

Wow congrats. Would have loved to get a 120 inch projection in my room, unfortunately my HT is panned along the 15 feet wall and had to mount these at 11.5 feet wall and with their huge size get about 9.5 feet for project and get about '97 inches in reality.

Hi Silencer,

Do they also have a demo of the ALR screens ? I intend to see the amount of difference one would make over a normal 10-15k screen.
I don't think they have. Most of the dealers have a dedicated room. Will check with them anyway.

Wow congrats. Would have loved to get a 120 inch projection in my room, unfortunately my HT is panned along the 15 feet wall and had to mount these at 11.5 feet wall and with their huge size get about 9.5 feet for project and get about '97 inches in reality.
I had to make a compromise, too. I have kids. So I am projecting on a 8 feet wide wall though I have 300 sqft room, lol.

Didnt understand why you couldnt. I could manage a 124 inch screen on the 12 feet wall of my 15*12 room

Didnt understand why you couldnt. I could manage a 124 inch screen on the 12 feet wall of my 15*12 room

I am projecting on my 15 feet wall, so distance is 12 feet.

While designing the room for normal usage that seemed the best way too

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back