Help with AV rack custom build and Cable managment

Dear Fm's

I am located in chennai and can i get any leads to build a custom AV rack as per my requirements. Please refer the two images of my current rack. It is almost perfect for me but falls short on the width required. Current rack dimensions are width 2.5 ft, Height 1.6 ft and depth of 1.4 ft. I am looking at similar rack with wheels but with a width of 3 feet that can hold 50-60 kg's as i want to place the vertex stabilizer inside the rack as well. Also Cabling is a mess. Each time i try to make it better it actually gets worse due to the fact they are all 1.5 - 2m long and placed very close to each other. Kindly advise.
For cable management there are various options. There are few things that are available at Ikea store (online). Then you can also use velcrose ties, zipper ties, and there are various options available at MX (check MDR electronics). More is the application of your mind and creativity as to how you do it. Neat and properly done cable management gives very neat looks to the whole set up. Sometimes Cable management can be done with very simple small articles available at home, example making use of wire tucks that comes in all electronics and electrical products. Spike guards/ multi switch points can be stuck with double edge tapes behind the audio unit. see some videos on you tube, you will get some very nice ideas. Zipper ties are available at electrical shops and if you have MR D.I.Y store in your area or nearby you will get many cable management products from there.

recently I got a nice custom made av rack of sheesham wood with all essential slots n holes required for av stuff . In fact these guys agreed to sell this design as av rack on their website as well as Amazon. In fact that is the only rack that has all we need interms of running a mid to semi big size setup including wife acceptance factor. Contact Gfine furniture online

recently I got a nice custom made av rack of sheesham wood with all essential slots n holes required for av stuff . In fact these guys agreed to sell this design as av rack on their website as well as Amazon. In fact that is the only rack that has all we need interms of running a mid to semi big size setup including wife acceptance factor. Contact Gfine furniture online
Please share some pics, also the cost if you don't mind.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back