Help! With speaker selection

oie.dari

hello all this is my first question or s.o.s, I have an Onkyo a9070 and I want your help and opinion to make a good match, I have several teams in mind that are in my immediate budget and others that I would have to wait a bit what I have seen, listened to I carry the audio monitor, and wharfedale but with different amplifiers than mine

Price is in chilean peso CLP

CURRENT BUDGET, THE FOLLOWING
JAMO S809 / 500,000
WHARFEDALE DIAMOND 240 / 500,000
-----------------------------------
THE WAIT IS WORTH IT ?
MONITOR AUDIO BRONZE 6 / 800,000
KLIPSCH RP-280F / 899,999
JAMO C97 / 999,999

What kind of music do you listen to? Would suggest you carry along your amp to audition the speakers. The amp of onkyo you have is very good so definitely take your time to decide which speakers pair well with them. Factor in the cost of good speaker cables and interconnects. WHat would be the source?
Monitor Audio would be my suggestion from the lot you have shortlisted. Hope the room is large enough to accommodate the tower speakers

JayRaa,first, thanks for the immediate response, here in Chile there are not many alternatives in this range of prices, soon as the music I listen to 70/80/90 Pink floyd, Genesis, Talking Heads, FLAC format or DSD with laptop (foobar) and DAC, in the future a turntable ,
Here the price range are the following are expensive, example polk rtia a9 cost =1700 dollars, kef q950 cost 2200, KLIPSCH RF-7SII 3700 u$d.
to the list that I put I could add one at my reach q550 that is at 1440 dollars.

update list

prices in dollars

JAMO S809 = 860 dollars
WHARFEDALE DIAMOND 240 = 860 dollars
MONITOR AUDIO BRONZE 6 = 1190 dollars
KLIPSCH RP-280F = 1510 dollars
JAMO C97 = 1678 dollars
KEF Q550 = 1440 dollars
Polk rti A7 = 1175 dollars

which one would you choose?

Hope the room is large enough to accommodate the tower speakers ?
answ: the distance between the columns is 1.6 meters and the distance from the speakers to the sofa 2.2 meters approx

sorry again for my bad english, and thanks

JayRaa,first, thanks for the immediate response, here in Chile there are not many alternatives in this range of prices, soon as the music I listen to 70/80/90 Pink floyd, Genesis, Talking Heads, FLAC format or DSD with laptop (foobar) and DAC, in the future a turntable ,
Here the price range are the following are expensive, example polk rtia a9 cost =1700 dollars, kef q950 cost 2200, KLIPSCH RF-7SII 3700 u$d.
to the list that I put I could add one at my reach q550 that is at 1440 dollars.

update list

prices in dollars

JAMO S809 = 860 dollars
WHARFEDALE DIAMOND 240 = 860 dollars
MONITOR AUDIO BRONZE 6 = 1190 dollars
KLIPSCH RP-280F = 1510 dollars
JAMO C97 = 1678 dollars
KEF Q550 = 1440 dollars
Polk rti A7 = 1175 dollars

which one would you choose?

Hope the room is large enough to accommodate the tower speakers ?
answ: the distance between the columns is 1.6 meters and the distance from the speakers to the sofa 2.2 meters approx

sorry again for my bad english, and thanks
Is that US dollars? If so ridiculous. Off the one's in the above list I would prefer the KEF Q550 ,

What kind of music do you listen to? Would suggest you carry along your amp to audition the speakers. The amp of onkyo you have is very good so definitely take your time to decide which speakers pair well with them. Factor in the cost of good speaker cables and interconnects. WHat would be the source?
Monitor Audio would be my suggestion from the lot you have shortlisted. Hope the room is large enough to accommodate the tower speakers

the MA Bronze 6 I heard them but the sound was not so deep, the acoustics of the place was not very good, I'm going to repeat the audition in another place

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back