HFV Members - Your Names (Real) Please .

----Post deleted---
Because disclosing real names can result in cyber attacks as warned by a fellow HFV member- kaushik.

Last edited:
There is nothing mysterious about my name.

VenkatCR is simply short for C.R. Venkataraman. Literally everyone calls me Venkat. I actually got VenkatCR as the only available option when I tried to create an id in Gmail. It kind of stuck after that. I believe there are lots of CRVs in the world. Sigh !!

Cheers

Last edited:
Name :: Sammy but my full name is Samret Singh (which is only used to fill official forms/applications) Sammy or Sam is what everybody calls me.
Born in New Delhi. Based in Ghz. Belong to Roorkee. Work at Noida.

ID :: sam9s (27 Sep is my Birthdate (A proud Librain))....2+7=9 and so sam9s, The month september is also 9 so that as well constitutes to sam9s :D)

Last edited:
Pandian. :)

BLASTO is my name in Motoracer multiplayer game in college.. :yahoo:
Then it stick to me whereever I went.. :rolleyes:

Motoracer....oh man!!!!:)...... Old memories....... Motoracer and AOE practically were our religon over LAN in our college and I was THE undefeated champ of the game. I still hold the record of fastest first lap of motoracer

Name :: Sammy but my full name is Samret Singh (which is only used to fill official forms/applications) Sammy or Sam is what everybody calls me.
Born in New Delhi. Based in Ghz. Belong to Roorkee. Work at Noida.

ID :: sam9s (27 Sep is my Birthdate (A proud Librain))....2+7=9 and so sam9s, The month september is also 9 so that as well constitutes to sam9s :D)

9s
I remember McKinsky 7S management principls(Strategy, Structure, Systems, Skills, Staff, Style,Shared Values) (This is management BS) ,so I thought you added 2 S like Sex and ..........:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

I think I am overworked and need sleep now!!

Motoracer....oh man!!!!:)...... Old memories....... Motoracer and AOE practically were our religon over LAN in our college and I was THE undefeated champ of the game. I still hold the record of fastest first lap of motoracer

Motoracer and AOE? :eek:
Iam beginning to doubt if you are from my college.. :D
I were the king of the show too.. But more in AOE.. Those were the days.. :eek:

Are you from a college in coimbatore?? Or is every college like that? :rolleyes:

sidvee i.e; sridhar v
sid is my nickname christened by factory workers in an auto plant in detroit back in the early 90's when they could not pronounce sridhar:lol:
Cheers

Friends,
My name is P.K.Senthilnathan and my friends call me Senthil.My sign in name is pksnathan.
Sincerely,
pksnathan

What ?!!!
Tell my real name and blow my cover
Sorry, I am not going to do that :lol:

My Name is Ranga and
my id is tellranga.
Created a simlar ID some 10 years back in yahoo.
An ID which I thought my friends should remember easily without any reference.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back