HFV Members - Your Names (Real) Please .

Name is Anil.

The last two letters of my login name are the first two letters of my last name (sigh) That is how I got my first email id way back in 1993 from my employer.

Cheers.

Just in case people are wondering how it went, here it is:
-------------------------------------------------------
Swirling winds spit dust,
Raging waters spew spray,
I am calm.

Matter spirals closer,
Essence spills faster.
I am their Haven.

Boundaries vanish,
Time stills.
I am the Vortex.

I like your writing...
I have written a few poems myself. But, they are not worth posting.

Sumit

MY REAL NAME:-I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you

seanconnery-jamesbond.jpg

Its top secret, since the day i joined this forum

regards
Mandeep:)

Jeetendra Chandragiri

In the early days of the web, I chose this username because it was the title of a song ("Particle Man") by my favourite band: They Might Be Giants. Since then, I've been too lazy to think of a better one; also, it seems to be a common choice of nom-de-web for alt-rock music listeners and so is often unavailable on sites nowadays so I just go by 'jeetendra' if possible.

I like your writing...

Sumit

Thanks Sumit. Poetry, like music is personal. Sometimes it makes sense to others - which is when they praise it. At other times the connection is not made. But that alone does not reflect on the poem and its perceived quality. I guess the purpose is solved if we have had our say:).

Native of : Coimbatore
Settled in : Bangalore (27 years)
-----------------------------------
hifi -> picked up from the forum's website address
pal -> A close friend
4all -> for all the hifivision forum members

Cheers,
Ramesh @ Banglaore
:)

Capt.(R) Ashok B. Shiroor

hifiashok=ashok's ID on hifivision.

Hi,

Two Captains so far, Capt Rajesh and yourself. Glad to have you both in Hifivision!

During my school days, till 10th standard, my history teachers, Vasuki Madam and Vijayalakshi Madam, have had told many interesting historical incidents, significance of National Flag, Anthem, Freedom Fighters, our Army Men, and still all my batchmates and myself do not hesitate to stand up and honor our National Anthem, regardless of where we are, even in theaters, Tamilthai Vazhuthu or National Anthem was played. Also, they also encouraged us (at the age of 13, 14) to help poor children when we grow up and start earning rather than spending for temple and I dont know about my batchmates, but 3 of my friends and myself still sponsor for 2 children every year covering all their educational expenses.

I remember and thank my abovementioned teachers at this moment who taught us all I am proud of today.

Sorry for distracting this thread! Just could not control my flow!

Cheers!

Hi,

Two Captains so far, Capt Rajesh and yourself. Glad to have you both in Hifivision!

During my school days, till 10th standard, my history teachers, Vasuki Madam and Vijayalakshi Madam, have had told many interesting historical incidents, significance of National Flag, Anthem, Freedom Fighters, our Army Men, and still all my batchmates and myself do not hesitate to stand up and honor our National Anthem, regardless of where we are, even in theaters, Tamilthai Vazhuthu or National Anthem was played. Also, they also encouraged us (at the age of 13, 14) to help poor children when we grow up and start earning rather than spending for temple and I dont know about my batchmates, but 3 of my friends and myself still sponsor for 2 children every year covering all their educational expenses.

I remember and thank my abovementioned teachers at this moment who taught us all I am proud of today.

Sorry for distracting this thread! Just could not control my flow!

Cheers!

Hi venkatesh,
Never hesitate to share your good deeds on the forum.It may inspire many.

Hats off to you and your friends.:clapping: You were lucky to have had teachers who thought beyond the mundane syllabus to inculcate great values in you guys.With young guys like you around, India is in safe hands.
Continue the great work and may your breed increase many fold.

cheers,
sri

Last edited:
Hi venkatesh,
Never hesitate to share your good deeds on the forum.It may inspire many.

Hats off to you and your friends.:clapping: You were lucky to have had teachers who thought beyond the mundane syllabus to inculcate great values in you guys.With young guys like you around, India is in safe hands.
Continue the great work and may your breed increase many fold.

cheers,
sri

Hi,

Thank you very much Sir. Thatz a great compliment! I will continue to do so.

Cheers!

I like your writing...
Sumit

You are in to Poetry, wow even I am (rather was) in to some serious poetry, Had written some 50 or so poems. Lets share each other creations someday, there nothings like "worth". No ones professional here, so let share some, maybe a thread :D as well.....

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back