HFV Members - Your Names (Real) Please .

My family named me "Ravinder" but my girlfriend (now wife) influenced me to change to "Ravin"......you see how much influence women have on men :lol:

Hi all, Real Name: Raghavan.R
Was Pretty hard to get my name as email id. So after hotmail in the 90s had some id @cooltoad.com and the site name got stuck as my id in some forums.

I don"t know
why people want to hide their identity and even their resedience location. My name dilip vasant samant from thane which i have mentioned in profile. So i have taken id as "dvsamant". I do write this as my login name in all sites. In marathi sites i have mentioned my full name as id.

LOOk :eek:whose speaking DVSAMANT

i am lost in this 12 pages thread.. how about a image or xls online that contain all names vs forum id. Atleast a list

Forum id -- name
Kaushik --kaushik

My name is Sridhar

the id is a combination of 1st letters of the mobile phone so that i login through from mobile with minimum key press :eek:hyeah:

little long one. Mano Godwin Ravindra raj Fernando. im a mariner. ravi by friends, mano by parents, fernando by my fleet and god is left out. im from chennai.

My name is Raj -

Reason for picking my name is a bit of a story. One day when I was speaking to my son (he was 4) about the vanishing of the Mars Polar lander, he said that aliens might have taken it away as they wanted their baby to play with it as a toy. it was the most hilarious thing i had heard until then.

so my id = mars + aliens = marsilians

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back