Hi from an absolute audio novice

GRABDAB

Hi,

On a mission to buy a simple, nice audio system for the home but an absolute idiot:D on technicalities, brands, etc, etc. Looking for friend, philosopher and guide on this matter.

welcome to hfv. am sure you will get help with your set up. you should start my posting in the 'what should i buy'. initially you could put down your budget, listening requirements (music / tv) what sort of music, room size

Hi,

On a mission to buy a simple, nice audio system for the home but an absolute idiot:D on technicalities, brands, etc, etc. Looking for friend, philosopher and guide on this matter.

Hi,

Welcome to the forum. What kind of music do you like and listen to? How big is your listening room and budget?

Best of luck and happy browsing on this site.

Welcome to HFV.. its an amazin place to be.

It always starts with the word "Simple" and by the time you end up purchasing the word "simple" gets a whole new dimension :) Trust me.. I've been there and and done that :)

GRABDAB,

You would need to enlighten us with a little more details.

1. Price Budget (A nice audio system can cost 20k as well as 10 lakhs)
2. Dimensions of Room
3. Genre of Music
etc etc

Hi,

Welcome to HFV. Unfortunately, sooner or later you will find that your mission would never be accomplished :D

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back