Hi , myself Dr Deepak Karpe from Ahmednagar, Maharashtra

Deepak@07

I want to set up a new hometheatre in my new bungalow , my room size is 14 by 30 feet, now false ceiling work is started , I have decided to go with Denon 4700 amplifier, and Epson 9400 projector, but I am confused about speaker system , can you all plz guide me for this. My budget for speaker system is around 4 lakhs, thanks

I want to set up a new hometheatre in my new bungalow , my room size is 14 by 30 feet, now false ceiling work is started , I have decided to go with Denon 4700 amplifier, and Epson 9400 projector, but I am confused about speaker system , can you all plz guide me for this. My budget for speaker system is around 4 lakhs, thanks
Welcome!
with a budget of 4 lakhs I am sure you will have some good choices of speakers!
Congratulations!

You have a good budget. Look at brands like Polk, Dali,kef,Q acoustics,. For your room size you may go with two 12" subwoofer brands like svs, rythmik

Hi,

Welcome to HFV!

I am sure you will find yourself enriched with the vast experience and knowledge shared by our FMs (Forum Members) in various threads and topics.

Do browse the threads which will have ready information for the queries / challenges you may have around Audio / Video equipment etc.

Happy Browsing and wishing you all the best!

In a Hometheater system, the Subwoofer plays the most important role so invest around 2lakh on subwoofer and A Floorstand like the Elac Debut 2 F6.2 and the matching Center channel will be good. For surrounds and Atmos, you can also consider some cheap options or you can also get the matching speaker set from Elac. For your room size, you will need a 5.2.4 setup to experience good Atmos, DTZ-X or Auro3d effect. The AVR (Denon 4700) you mentioned will serve you well for your room. For subwoofers, consider SVS, Rythmik, PSA, XTZ etc. The Klipsch 15inch sub will also be good for your room. Just remember to get a pair of subs. Ported subwoofers will be better considering your room size.
You can also consider KEF Q series, Fyne Audio, Indiqaudio(Indian brand with great reputation) etc for speakers besides the Elac. Just stick to the Floorstands for the front LR as your room is big.

Last edited:
can you all plz guide me for this. My budget for speaker system is around 4 lakhs
With Denon AVR, think of Daali Towers which will sound good in big room you mentioned Daali Oberon are warm sounding than Daali option.

Klipsch towers are another good choice if movie is main concern.

Videos can give brief idea.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back