HI

Nitin

Hi Guys,
Real happy to join u guys in this exciting forum. By joining youll i wish to increase my knowledge in audio- video systems. I have a hometheatre (amp-Yamaha-DSP-AI, Bose 301 main speakers, Bose AM10 Surround speakers,Yamaha YST-SW320 sub). Would like to get rid of my Am-10 and get big speakers. Would be glad if anyone could recommend some good surround speakers. Thanks
Nitin

Hi Guys,
Real happy to join u guys in this exciting forum. By joining youll i wish to increase my knowledge in audio- video systems. I have a hometheatre (amp-Yamaha-DSP-AI, Bose 301 main speakers, Bose AM10 Surround speakers,Yamaha YST-SW320 sub). Would like to get rid of my Am-10 and get big speakers. Would be glad if anyone could recommend some good surround speakers. Thanks
Nitin

Hello Nitin and welcome to HiFiVision.com!

You can post your Am-10 speakers which you want to sell in the classifieds section.

There are many surround speakers that can be recommended to you if you could mention your budget.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back