hi

drtanu

hi everyone
my name is ruchir and i am a big home theater enthusiast.... i have browsed through the forum b4 and picked up useful information and so i am a member now...

i am a student right now and saving money for a medium to high end system for games, movies and music

i put up in ghaziabad and the biggest problem in this part of the world is the lack of decent showrooms that have dedicated listening rooms so it becomes very difficult to actually experience everything.

so i guess when the time comes for me to set up my system i will get all the help i need from the forum

thanks in advance

ruchir

hi everyone
my name is ruchir and i am a big home theater enthusiast.... i have browsed through the forum b4 and picked up useful information and so i am a member now...

i am a student right now and saving money for a medium to high end system for games, movies and music

i put up in ghaziabad and the biggest problem in this part of the world is the lack of decent showrooms that have dedicated listening rooms so it becomes very difficult to actually experience everything.

so i guess when the time comes for me to set up my system i will get all the help i need from the forum

thanks in advance

ruchir

You sound like youre in the same position I was in 1 year ago :D Now I have

Pre klipsch take over
Jamo
E875 Fronts
E7cen center
e700 rears
AVR-693 Receiver

Now all I need is a sub!

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back