HiFi service centers in Bangalore

psj

Does anyone have experience with a good non company authorized service center for receivers in Bangalore.
My Onkyo 609 HDMI board has got short circuited and the authorized dealers are quoting 20k for replacement.I see the same part available on ebay for 65$.
Iam thinking of sourcing the part and getting it fitted by some good electronic service center.
Please help provide some details of reliable service centers in Bangalore.

A few years ago, I had gone to the Yamaha service center in Hanumanthnagar to get my synth serviced. The person gave me a pamphlet which claimed that they can service many brands of AV equipment. I don't remember if Onkyo was included, but it might be worth a try.

I believe this is their ad KIRON ELECTRONICS - Bangalore - Repair - hitachi services and repairs

Looks like they are no longer authorized service center for Yamaha.

Last edited:
Contact Issac Philip from Lizzner Radio his number is 08022269360. He will help you out. He is a very experienced person and his rates are very reasonable.

Regards,

Santosh

Last edited:
Contact Issac Philip from Lizzner Radio his number is 08022269360. He will help you out. He is a very experienced person and his rates are very reasonable.

Regards,

Santosh

Last edited:
Do any one know good experienced Service guy/shop for Onkyo in Bangalore(Not Authorized service center) ?

Thanks in Advance.

Hi,
+1 for Mr. Johnson. 9740272710
I got a couple of items repaired and serviced by him. He has in-depth knowledge of electronics, particularly amplifiers and home audio components.
I particularly liked his Clear explanation of the problem, the solution and impeccable workmanship. He is also a very pleasant person to talk to and deal with.

#10,2nd cross,3rd main,Amrita Nagar
Dropped pin
Near 3rd Main Rd, Amrita Nagar, Choodasandra, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560035
https://maps.app.goo.gl/wJxXEQHAixJ9NwHd6

PV Anil: +91 98450 06909
Anil and Johnson used to work together. Whoever works for you. Both are pretty good.

Back