HiFi-Vision on iPhone, iPod, iPad

rajudhs

Hi All,

The HiFi-Vision forum can be accesses from Phone, iPod, iPad

There is a APP called "TapaTalk Forum App" in Apple App store, using which you can access most of the forums

I installed on my iPhone and added HiFiVision and able to access it.

I find the UI and response, usability much friendlier than accessing from PC using a web browser.

I Find it quiet good.

Posting some pics as well

Last edited:
you can also view, send and receive private messages, pic attached

img0141k.png

By rajudhs at 2011-02-01

Not only iPhones family, Tapatalk is available for Android and Blackberry also.

On android, the interface is more or less same as of iphone but on Blackberry interface is very basic.

It is indeed a very useful application. I have started using it just a couple of months ago but some of the HFV members are using it for quite sometime now. :)

Any taptalk for Nokia E63?I tried installing one version but message was your phone not supporting it!

tapatalk is a nice tool to have on the phones specially for online forums... :clapping:

I personally find browsing the forum from tapatalk enjoyable than the static HTML pages on a browser on a PC :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I Personally have been using this app on my IPhone and simply love it. It is very easy to use and User friendly. Worth a Buy.

no installing android on iphone ...

Search for "bootlace" in cydia. You need to add a repo for this. Bootlace is the easiest way to install android. But i don't think it is going to run well. It drains your battery. I have installed it just to jailbreak ps3. Not it is removed since ps3 is totally jail broken ad no need of this.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back