High end home theater!

shikand

Hey guys,

I was planning to go for a home theater. The price is not a problem. Area of room is about 20 x 20 foot. Im looking for: floorstanding, surround, center speakers, woofer, pre amp, a/v reciever, blueray player, projector and screen. The total cost may go upto 15 lakhs. I would preferably like to buy them in india.

Thank yu.

Hey guys,

I was planning to go for a home theater. The price is not a problem. Area of room is about 20 x 20 foot. Im looking for: floorstanding, surround, center speakers, woofer, pre amp, a/v reciever, blueray player, projector and screen. The total cost may go upto 15 lakhs. I would preferably like to buy them in india.

Thank yu.

Within this budget even the room acoustic treatment + power conditioning can be done effectively.

Just choose your equipment wisely, go for VFM products only.

1)you can do sound proff room
2)Go for award wining product rather than style statement
3)get some audiophile member with u while doing audition

see building up a home theater can be futurstic but not a once in life time kind stuff
allways go for
chose wisely buid well kind of home theater

The total cost may go upto 15 lakhs.

See if you can find some local cinema theaters on sale ... They shld come within your budget ... :lol: ;) .

On a serious note. Try engage a good AV consultant who can do the job well.

Definitely budget a few lacs for room treatment. W/o proper acoustic treatment, you will not be able to get the full benefit of a high end setup. And make sure that the room treatment uses material that is fire proof. Cheap room treatment can be done using egg cartons and foam, but those things can catch fire in no time.

-- no1lives4ever

Last edited:
Dont get DENON MARANTZ

get high end brands such as ROTEL ARCAM SUNFIRE LEXICON(PROCESSOR)

FOR speakers my ears love B&W even JM Lab also should suit you

Check out Dynaudio

audition it and buy it

PLAYER import from abroad high end

Sorry i left out to mention B&K Receiver

there are many high end dude

i heard sunfire is amazing and Check sunfire and Rel Sub

Instead of buying receivers better you can think about processor and power amp setup.This will give great sound.for processor you can get parasound,b&k,sunfire,Classe,Lexicon and power amp you can get parasound,classe,sunfire and ADA.

Back