Himedia 900 B problem

gsajal

Hi guys, just got my himedia 900 b delivered by detna this saturday. hooked it up yesterday morning - a simple connection - hdmi cable from the himedia 900b to the sony lcd tv, everything was working fine till evening and then when i tried to play it in the evening, it froze, simply froze, wouldn't respond to any command and froze on the "booting" screen. i was not able to do anything. this lasted for about half an hour, after which it started working fine again.

can anyone please please tell me what could be wrong, i had such such high hopes from himedia and don't wanna be disappointed, the firmware version mentioned was 1.0.2.14.

please help!!!!!

Hi

The media players have very little memory to perform so don't try to switch between tasks rapidly which will make the player to freeze and can be solved by switching off the player and then restarting.

Regards

sub

As sub pointed out, switching between different tasks can cause this problem. It may also happen if the file you are trying to play is corrupt. Too much heating can also result in sluggish interface and froze the player. I suggest a firmware update if available. If the problem still persists then claim a replacement.

Hi

The media players have very little memory to perform so don't try to switch between tasks rapidly which will make the player to freeze and can be solved by switching off the player and then restarting.

Regards

sub

The media player was not in use when the freezing happened. It was lying idle for more than 2 hours and after that when i tried to play it, it hung up. So switching between tasks was not the issue.

As sub pointed out, switching between different tasks can cause this problem. It may also happen if the file you are trying to play is corrupt. Too much heating can also result in sluggish interface and froze the player. I suggest a firmware update if available. If the problem still persists then claim a replacement.

The media player was not in use when the freezing happened. It was lying idle for more than 2 hours and after that when i tried to play it, it hung up. So switching between tasks was not the issue.

I'd say pick up the phone and talk to Raghu. I have already informed him about this issue , he says no one raised any complaint so far.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back