HiMedia OWNERSHIP THREAD

Yesterday I was watching a movie and my media player himedia 600B suddenly stopped working.. It occurred once in past..I switched off it and try to restart it..
It started but did not boot and the logo of a player did not show on tv infact tv remained blank... When I start media player, it shows bright on light, if you press ok or any other buttons, all buttons light up as usual but no tv display...
I did not use it for prolonged hours...in fact yesterday I watched for just 10 min..
No power fluctuations at all in my area..
Any suggestions?

Damn! I just faced the same issue with the same model! Can anybody guide me on what to do next?

The only difference is that it doesn't seem to switch on as of now. I'm leaving it off overnight, just in case. Will try tomorrow after work.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Guys I am facing a problem with my Himedia 600B. It wont power up. When I switch on my main switch the himedia red standby led lights on. When I press the power button on the remote or the power button on the touch screen of the himedia nothing happens.

Sometimes when I shut off the himdeia for a few days and switch it on it works like a charm but there is no assurance it will start the next time I power on.

Initially I thought maybe the power adapter is faulty so I tried a power adapter of a himdeia 900B that I have but the same problem persists. The remote is working as I use the same on my himedia 900B.

Any idea what could be wrong?

Quick update: I found a super technician in Mumbai who fixed BOTH the not swtiching on HD600B player as well as my dead remote!

Now I am with an extra Logitech Universal Remote!

Quick update: I found a super technician in Mumbai who fixed BOTH the not swtiching on HD600B player as well as my dead remote!

Now I am with an extra Logitech Universal Remote!
Can you share the contact details of the technician, the cause of the problem and cost to fix. I need to get my Himedia 600B fixed.

hi, have anyone of you tried the HD 7.1 core audio in Himedia/ What is your opinion? is it working?

I see a video lagging and no audion if I select this 7.1 core option

No, mine is 600B.
Have you tried different files?
Because in some files, it may lag.
But it should work with any properly coded file.
Which AVR you are using?

hi, is there anyone who is using One for All URC-7960 remote for Himedia 900B? My remote isnt working properly these days and dont want to go for harmony remotes as there is no support. Moreover URC-7960 is cheaper too.

No, mine is 600B.
Have you tried different files?
Because in some files, it may lag.
But it should work with any properly coded file.
Which AVR you are using?

I had tried different files but still I see a lag between video.

I am using Denon X2000

bought himedia q5 media player. didnt like the build quality, everything in chinese thing, and basically overall feel of the player. returned it next day.

I got new 3D tv, I tried to play 3D Iso as well as 3D MKV files but nothing is working. When i tried to play 3D ISO, unit hangs for long time and it restart. It happened several times. When I tried to play 3D MKV files I am getting split image on screen, I tried to change various settings like 3D conversion, 3D top bottom, 3D side by side but still having split image not actual 3D image. My TV is Samsung Plasma 43H4900.

Hi guys,

If I connect my speakers to optical out of hd900b and steam music through dlna on to hd900b will it be sending unprocessed lossless audio signal to my speaker system

actually I have a nad viso 1 speaker system which has its own DAC and I just want to feed to it raw unprocessed audio signal so that the DAC is only used of nad and not on hd900b

Hi saj2001ind,
It is very much possible..
Just go in settings=>audio=> select all( or whatever format you want)output to RAW Instead of LPCM.. And done..
Connect your DAC through coaxial cable..

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back