• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Hindustani Classical Music

Luxman Amplifiers India

SachinChavan

HCL Music

I found this app today in the App Store. Downloaded and it looks good. The collection is decent - HCL’s own concerts as well as many other well-known albums/series of stalwarts from Hindustani (main focus) and Carnatic. Well organised by themes. And all you need to access is a free login. I don’t know what’s the bit rate, but sounds good. The app has a bit of lag going from one page to next which is a small peeve.

Yogesh

No Where Near to where I want to be yet...
HCL Music

I found this app today in the App Store. Downloaded and it looks good. The collection is decent - HCL’s own concerts as well as many other well-known albums/series of stalwarts from Hindustani (main focus) and Carnatic. Well organised by themes. And all you need to access is a free login. I don’t know what’s the bit rate, but sounds good. The app has a bit of lag going from one page to next which is a small peeve.

The app is there on Android too. They are on YT and their own website too.

SachinChavan

An opportunity to watch this documentary on Indian classical music for the next one week:

There’s a lot of exciting content (both a Indian and western classical) on Royal Opera House’s YT channel above. Do explore their videos section.