Hiraga Le Monstre build on the anvil

Any other feedback on PCBs?

Sorry Forgot to mention about the PCB's... Yes there is one suggestion. In your next Project i would request you to make the Pads bigger for resistors, & capacitors. These PCBs were made for DIYer's & there are many new comers too in our field, those small pads makes difficult to solder for a new DIYer. The kits which i received were already soldered and the soldering was very poor one of the reason may be because of small pad size. I had to re solder many pads to make them proper.

Sadik

Sorry Forgot to mention about the PCB's... Yes there is one suggestion. In your next Project i would request you to make the Pads bigger for resistors, & capacitors. These PCBs were made for DIYer's & there are many new comers too in our field, those small pads makes difficult to solder for a new DIYer. The kits which i received were already soldered and the soldering was very poor one of the reason may be because of small pad size. I had to re solder many pads to make them proper.

Sadik
Yes, that I have taken care of it in later projects. I have created my own components and library's. It has minimum 2.5-3mm pad sizes.
Thank you for your suggestion.

Yes, that I have taken care of it in later projects. I have created my own components and library's. It has minimum 2.5-3mm pad sizes.
Thank you for your suggestion.

And another thing i would like to know is the Biasing, how much biasing is required for these transistors... Right now the transistors are biased at 780 to 800mA each.

OMishra, welcome back after a long time!!
Thank you, quad.
Trying to catch up things slowly. It will take some time for sure.
And another thing i would like to know is the Biasing, how much biasing is required for these transistors... Right now the transistors are biased at 780 to 800mA each.
Yes transistors can be biased upto 1.5A with 12V-14V supply rail, subject to heatsink cooling. Currently they are in middle somewhere 700-800mA approximately. But making power rail to 14V is sufficient.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back