home theater 5.1 DTS demo DVD or audio CDs

r_chandra

Folks

I searched all over web before posting this. I am looking for the home theater demo DVDs (in bangalore) which they typically play in the stores to test 5.1 DTS and other surround features. I tried swedish radio website and they do have some good sound tracks. Can you suggest where I can find the complete demo DVDs in bangalore and the approximate cost ?

Folks

I searched all over web before posting this. I am looking for the home theater demo DVDs (in bangalore) which they typically play in the stores to test 5.1 DTS and other surround features. I tried swedish radio website and they do have some good sound tracks. Can you suggest where I can find the complete demo DVDs in bangalore and the approximate cost ?

Try some Showrooms, if they have in extra, you can get those at them at reasonable cost...

I believe all the show rooms get an official copy so you could try borrowing one and making a copy.

Here in N America they sell them on Ebay, online resellers also. You could try ordering one from some website who ships internationally.
DTS Demo DVD (i believe they have it in a series #1 to #something. older to latest)

If you have decent internet use torrents and download DTS Demo DVD, THX Demo Disc, but i remember both having minimal seeders and takes a lot of patience to get hold of the entire dvd.

Mridul,

Even i m looking for demo DVD version 10 (Alive). Will you be able to provide a copy for me and are you based out of bangalore ?

Dear Chandra

Are you looking out for something in particular...???

do let me know, maybe i willl try to give you some...

Thanking You

Mridul Goel

Hi,

Am late a joiner in this !! I have DTS demo 8,9,10 and couple of older DD disc's and THX 1,Telrac DTS Sampler etc etc...

Regards,

Hi,

Yes Am from bangalore !! what exactly do you mean by sharing ?? if you need copies or something please PM !!

Regards.

hi prithivi,
its nice 2 hear tat u got d demo disc.....could u just give me a copy.......i'm 4m bangalore....

warm regards,

SuMaN

hey guys

You get these stuffs for just Rs.20/- from burma bazar , chennai , there are so many shops and you get it every where. if you have any of your friends in chennai ask them to post one for you and the other one for me.

regards
Tharun

hey guys

You get these stuffs for just Rs.20/- from burma bazar , chennai , there are so many shops and you get it every where. if you have any of your friends in chennai ask them to post one for you and the other one for me.

regards
Tharun

I would seriously not recommend this. A demo DVD/CD is supposed to be of very high quality to bring out the capabilities of the player, amplification, cables, connectors, and speakers.

DVDs/CDs in Burma Bazar are of extremely low quality and best avoided if you are serious about what you want to see and listen to. To keep the costs down, they use media of very poor quality and their copying process is also very poor.

Cheers

guys,
I would recommend you to download this stuff from the torrent,
i have a very good collection of THX DD DTS demo discs,which i downloaded via torrent.Infact the time i went to audition a HT,the guy in e-zone copied one of my collection,and he is still running it in home town e-zone,HYD :)

If you guys want i can PM the links for you.Just Download and burn it to a good DVD-R.

Regards
Vj

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back