Home theater speakers with AVR Denon 1600H

Akash noida

Hi every one
Good Evening.
Kindly suggest me Home theater speakers with AVR Denon 1600 h as wanted to buy the same
Place: Noida
Budget: 80k to 1 Lac can stretch to 1.30 L
Mainly for movies only.
Room size:25X11.5 F
Attached room dimension for easy reference.
Thanks
Akash

Tower+center+Rear+dollby Atmos inceiling ( 2 nos )+Subwoofer 12 Inch.

Attachments

• Home Theater Electrical Detail(Second Floor).pdf
    167.3 KB · Views: 20
go to Bass n treble it is on MG road, and audition, you will get good prices too. He can also suggest some good speakers to you.

Hi every one
Good Evening.
Kindly suggest me Home theater speakers with AVR Denon 1600 h as wanted to buy the same
Place: Noida
Budget: 80k to 1 Lac can stretch to 1.30 L
Mainly for movies only.
Room size:25X11.5 F
Attached room dimension for easy reference.
Thanks
Akash

Tower+center+Rear+dollby Atmos inceiling ( 2 nos )+Subwoofer 12 Inch.
Hi Akash,

All the best for your new search & setup.
I would suggest Indiq Audio Platinum Achal or their Custom bookshelf for LCR & polk S15 pair for surround & polk riti80 or JBL inceiling for atmos & Rythmik L12 or LV12F which makes u the best setup .This brand comes with 15days return policy if u didt like u can return & get back ur money & also this comes with upgrade policy which make u pay extra on thier new model & ur old price is valued same like today u got 10 K speaker & within 3 years time if u feel like upgrade to their next model costing 25k u pay only 15K & get new & return old.
other option is QA 3030I series 5.0 & next come Dali brand & jamo

Regards
Naveen

Other

Hi Mr Naveen
Thanks for your valued advice on the Home theater speaker will see if same is available in Delhi NCR will audition and then decide.
Warm Regards
Akash

Hi Akash,

All the best for your new search & setup.
I would suggest Indiq Audio Platinum Achal or their Custom bookshelf for LCR & polk S15 pair for surround & polk riti80 or JBL inceiling for atmos & Rythmik L12 or LV12F which makes u the best setup .This brand comes with 15days return policy if u didt like u can return & get back ur money & also this comes with upgrade policy which make u pay extra on thier new model & ur old price is valued same like today u got 10 K speaker & within 3 years time if u feel like upgrade to their next model costing 25k u pay only 15K & get new & return old.
other option is QA 3030I series 5.0 & next come Dali brand & jamo

Regards
Naveen

Other
Hi Navin, is Indiq Bangaluru based?

Hi Mr Naveen
Thanks for your valued advice on the Home theater speaker will see if same is available in Delhi NCR will audition and then decide.
Warm Regards
Akash
thanks for considering & reply..
U speak to Mr Amit he will guide u to rite path for demo or support in delhi

Hi Akash,

also this comes with upgrade policy which make u pay extra on thier new model & ur old price is valued same like today u got 10 K speaker & within 3 years time if u feel like upgrade to their next model costing 25k u pay only 15K & get new & return old.
I had contacted them and they informed me upgrade plan is for 1 year only, not 3 years.

there are much better options available in your budget IMO. The 3050i’s look classic but not a great fit for movies. I would say look at something that’s very good fit for both movies as well as music. If you are intended to get the best set up, i would say go step by step.
Get a very nice pair of towers within your budget and that would be better than most 5.1 speaker package you get. Audition XTZ’z , Wharfdale, Kef’s and see what suits your liking and go for it. Just my 2 cents. The KEF Q950 is definitely a league apart. See if you can Audition it in Noida.

there are much better options available in your budget IMO. The 3050i’s look classic but not a great fit for movies. I would say look at something that’s very good fit for both movies as well as music. If you are intended to get the best set up, i would say go step by step.
Get a very nice pair of towers within your budget and that would be better than most 5.1 speaker package you get. Audition XTZ’z , Wharfdale, Kef’s and see what suits your liking and go for it. Just my 2 cents. The KEF Q950 is definitely a league apart. See if you can Audition it in Noida.

Does the KEF Q950 cost arounf Rs 1.5 lacs for a pair of towers ?

I thought the original poster was asking for suggestions for a full 5.1 set of speakers at Rs 1 lac to Rs 1.5 lacs.

My suggestion based on my hunt for speakers
Tower: Q Acoustics 3050i 76.9k
Center: Q Acoustics 3090ci 21.9k
Rear: Polk Owm3 17k
Atmos: Polk Owm3 17k

Total without Sub 132.8k
Above are MRP, expect 15—20% discount, even more when buying together.

Sub can be purchased at later stage else SVS is favourite in this forum

Hi Akash,

You may also consider visiting A.V. Zone at Chittranjan Park and meet with Pratham Arora as they have got over 50 well known brands, which will certainly help you decide what suits you best based on your budget and after you audition them. Pratham can also guide you, in case you need any advise around the same.

Cheers!

Does the KEF Q950 cost arounf Rs 1.5 lacs for a pair of towers ?

I thought the original poster was asking for suggestions for a full 5.1 set of speakers at Rs 1 lac to Rs 1.5 lacs.
I think it can be procured for around 1.35/1.4 from Profx. The last they quoted to me sometime around 2 weeks back was that much.
I understand the OP has a good budget to start off so just posted my thought around going step by step. It’s left to the OP what to opt for. Sorry. The intention is not to deviate anything here. I just felt Q950 as a LR to start off with a HT journey will save him a lot of time looking for an upgrade within no time.
No offence please

Hi Akash,

You may also consider visiting A.V. Zone at Chittranjan Park and meet with Pratham Arora as they have got over 50 well known brands, which will certainly help you decide what suits you best based on your budget and after you audition them. Pratham can also guide you, in case you need any advise around the same.

Cheers!
Thank you sir for your advice. Will check before buying.Planning this year end.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back