Home Theater TV Panel Audio Sockets

pblnrao

Hi All,

I am setting up a wooden TV Panel Unit for my new house with carpenter.

Now i am in a situation to find a solution on how to keep the Left / Right speaker points. Should i just keep holes and keepo the wire hanging out. Which looks unprofessional and incomplete work.

I want to get someone help me to figure out a way so that i can have a socket setup to my TV panel left / right speakers.

My TV Unit is glossy white, so need to go with some sort of white socket panel. I have searched amazon, but didn't find any thing.

Something like in below link would looks good it seems.

Mediabridge Speaker Wall Plate

Search for wall plates in mdrelectronics.com (This is the MX brand which is quite well known on the forum)

You should also be able to find such plates at AV or HT automation outlets.
But you will be mounting the speakers, isn't it? So where is the issue? The wires can be behind the speakers.
I'm sorry, was not able to understand fully.
Please post a photo or drawing of the unit for better understanding.

Search for wall plates in mdrelectronics.com (This is the MX brand which is quite well known on the forum)

You should also be able to find such plates at AV or HT automation outlets.
But you will be mounting the speakers, isn't it? So where is the issue? The wires can be behind the speakers.
I'm sorry, was not able to understand fully.
Please post a photo or drawing of the unit for better understanding.
Naturelover,

The thing is, until I fix the speakers I have to keep the wires hanging. By chance if it slips inside. Then I cant pull it. I need to dismantle complete Panel. Which I can't reuse the defective materials again.

Also in future if I rent out. And if tenents don't have music system and want to make panel look neat and do something and push hanging wire inside. Then it will be an issue for me again.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back