Home theatre hunt

What did you finally go for? If you still havent' look for Pioneer elite VSX-LX303. I got it recently. Its all what NR1608 /9 has and with Chomecast audio built in. I am enjoying it with a Qaccoustic speakers. they pair well (details in my sigature). Cheers !

HI
Not yet, its between Denon x3400h or Marantz 5012 or LX303,at the same time I'm finalising on my speakers(Airmotive T1/SA Saxo50/Dali 7)
Done my audition with Saxo 50/Q Accoustic 3050 and NHT,out of these three i liked Saxo 50,Dali7 and Emotiva airmotive T1 are the two left ,once this is done I would start getting and to start with it would be 3.2

Nice! Doing the demos are so important. You should only pick what you like to hear. Thats the key! I can vouch for the 3050's. Warm, good bass and decent mids and highs too. Not a bit of regret at that. Happy Hunting !

In my opinion, such a huge budget given the small size of the room is way to expensive than anything else. I would be looking to simplify it with entry level receivers matched with satellite speakers and 2 small subs (You can use Y cable to split out 2 signals from receiver if it has only one pre out). Honestly, legacy 5.1 output is the perfect fit and will certainly win the battle over what Atmos or DTS X can do. Pls think over!

If budget permit, check Monitor Audio Bronze 6 with Marantz. I have auditioned with Marantz SR6012 and the combo sounds awesome. More resolute and detail sound. Music sound just fantastic with clearity and lots of details. Some may find it little bright at beginning but tone control may help in this regards.

If budget permit, check Monitor Audio Bronze 6 with Marantz. I have auditioned with Marantz SR6012 and the combo sounds awesome. More resolute and detail sound. Music sound just fantastic with clearity and lots of details. Some may find it little bright at beginning but tone control may help in this regards.
Thanks for the suggestion mate, likely I would go with Fyne Audio considering various aspects.

Guys suggest me from the options below for my Surround speakers.
Q Acoustic 3010
Q Acoustic 3010i
Fine audio F300
Polk S15

My front LR and C are Fyne F303 and F300f

Is that necessary that I need to match my front with similar surround ? or I can go with Q Acoustic or Polk S15 as my surround, what difference it would make in case I choose different surround to my Front 3.

Thanks lads.

Q Acoustic 3010
Q Acoustic 3010i
Fine audio F300
Polk S15

Is that necessary that I need to match my front with similar surround ? or I can go with Q Acoustic or Polk S15 as my surround, what difference it would make in case I choose different surround to my Front 3.

Thanks lads.
Still waiting for response from fellow managers.

Hmm not really necessary to match the speakers, however, if matched it would sound excellent as there would be no tonal differences when sounds go across the room. If its possible to get from the same brand and try to find an alternative which comes closest to the sound signature of the remaining speakers.

I use Polk OWM3 and for me they are the best surround speakers in that price segment.

MaSh

Hmm not really necessary to match the speakers, however, if matched it would sound excellent as there would be no tonal differences when sounds go across the room. If its possible to get from the same brand and try to find an alternative which comes closest to the sound signature of the remaining speakers.

I use Polk OWM3 and for me they are the best surround speakers in that price segment.

MaSh
Thanks for the reply Mash.
Will look into Polk

Q Acoustic 3010
Q Acoustic 3010i
Fine audio F300
Polk S15

Thanks lads.

Surrounds, if identical as fronts would be great, but if you can't get them due to budget limitations (or) space limitations, you can comfortably choose from an other brand..

I have 5 identical speaker in my HT system for L,C,R, SL & SR and the feel is nice..

Surrounds, if identical as fronts would be great, but if you can't get them due to budget limitations (or) space limitations, you can comfortably choose from an other brand..

I have 5 identical speaker in my HT system for L,C,R, SL & SR and the feel is nice..
Cheers Elango.
Let me see if I can manage surround with same speaker as my front three.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back