Home Theatre Meet in Mumbai - Interest Check

My regrets ..........
Have to pull out of 15th .... thats a Sunday. Wifey created a ruckus last night .... saying these:

-how can you escape us on a holiday?
-the kids need to visit a close relative ... available that day only!
-are you seeing 'someone' in Mumbai???? :eek::p

So ..... :sad:

Your wife seems to know you very well

:lol:

:cool: :rolleyes: :cool:

;)

Hi all,

Just making a provisional list of FM's who have so far confirmed for the 15th of April

Spirovious
Santy
Coolestone
Modsy
docd
Hari Iyer
Arun malur (pls confirm for the 15th)
mpw (will confirm by the 13th)
Netfreak
Rajadeep

Anyone one else interested, kindly update your interest.

:)

So we have reached the magic no.of 10 (minimum).:clapping:

Hi All,

I am interested in joining the meet on 15th April. Can you please let me know the location, time and a contact detail of the organiser?

Thank you,
Pushkar

Hi all,

Cinebels Address:
Asuda Kutir Co-Op Society Ltd, No.245, Waterfield Road, Bandra (West)
Landmark - in lane of Bandra Book Centre & Subway Restaurant
Opp Sony Centre

Time as of now would be 10 am onwards & will continue till we have had demo's of as many set-ups as possible. You are free to join anytime from 10 am onwards.

Rgds

Hi all,

Cinebels Address:
Asuda Kutir Co-Op Society Ltd, No.245, Waterfield Road, Bandra (West)
Landmark - in lane of Bandra Book Centre & Subway Restaurant
Opp Sony Centre

Time as of now would be 10 am onwards & will continue till we have had demo's of as many set-ups as possible. You are free to join anytime from 10 am onwards.

Rgds

Count me in
A good Landmark would be National College Bandra

Count me in
A good Landmark would be National College Bandra

National College as a land mark would be confusing as its no where near the Cinebels location. Bandra book centre (BBC)lane is spot on, hopefully everybody knows the very famous (BBC) ;)

National College as a land mark would be confusing as its no where near the Cinebels location. Bandra book centre (BBC)lane is spot on, hopefully everybody knows the very famous (BBC) ;)

Hey Denom
No hard feelings, but National College is 30 secs walking from Cinebells its opposite Bandra Book Center

Hey Denom
No hard feelings, but National College is 30 secs walking from Cinebells its opposite Bandra Book Center

None taken, whatever landmark is posted should do its job & as long as people find cinebels reasonably quickly rather than waste time searching for it :p

Hi all,

Couple of updates on the meet:

AVR's available for demo

Marantz 5006, 7005 (Trying for 6006 too, lets hope its possible)

Denon 1612 & 1912

Anybody wanting to bring their AVR is also most welcome

Tried for the sherwood R972, but the company is not importing the sherwood receivers for lack of interest from buyers, sorry guys I tried but could not succeed :(

Hi all,

(

You may know that Yamaha 667 will be available for meet.Now Onkyo AVR is left out,anyone here can happily carry the one?

Hey guys - When is the Meet ?? 15th ???

If it is then I will get drive down to Bombay and get the
Onkyo NR809
If needed
Yamaha RXv367
Pioneer (Cant remember the model number will check - however it is a basic model))
Denon 2106 ( No hdmi - but if you guys want me to get it - I don't mind )

Will come with FM - SagarVikram and any other Puneites who want to hitch a ride with us

Hi all,

AVR's available for demo

Marantz 5006, 7005 (Trying for 6006 too, lets hope its possible)

Denon 1612 & 1912

Tried for the sherwood R972, but the company is not importing the sherwood receivers for lack of interest from buyers, sorry guys I tried but could not succeed :(

Hey Denom,
I will be getting my 5.1 compact TL HT speakers and TL subwoofer for the meet. This was completed yesterday and is now currently under testing. Willing to demo the TL concept for home theaters where you can use the same set of speakers for both Movies and Music without compromise.

Cheers,
Hari.

What date & where? I am around andheri.. ?

Do put up a Google Maps link/ image if you can for that Waterfield road location :)

Last edited:
The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back