Home Theatre Meet in Mumbai - Interest Check

denom

Banned
Banned
Hi all,

Wondering if we can have a dedicated home theatre meet in the month of April, 1st of April to be precise or the following sunday, the 8th.

Having the facility of dedicated HT rooms @ Cinebels, linking road, bandra for this very purpose.

Gear available for demo:
Speakers:
Jamo Full Range
Klipsch Full Range
Boston Acoustics Soundware

AVR's:
Marantz 1501, 3053, 5005, 6005

Projector :
Vivitek

Possibility of some more gear but waiting for confirmation from the distri's/dealers for the same & all this will of course depend on the number of people confirming to attend such a meet.

FM's interested in getting their own AVR's/Speakers are most welcome as well.

Based on the number of people interested will fix up the meet, so all interested may please confirm in this thread.

Since this will be a day long affair, either one agrees to pay for some refreshments/lunch or they manage by themselves, choice is yours entirely.

So what say HT enthusiasts???

:)

Dude 8th is Easter Sunday .. So count me out. (Not completely though I can drop by for an hour since I will be in Bbay and stay pretty close to Linking road - 10 mins max from my place ...

Cant make it for the 1st though

Hi all,

Wondering if we can have a dedicated home theatre meet in the month of April, 1st of April to be precise or the following sunday, the 8th.

Having the facility of dedicated HT rooms @ Cinebels, linking road, bandra for this very purpose.

Gear available for demo:
Speakers:
Jamo Full Range
Klipsch Full Range

AVR's:

Projector :
Vivitek

Possibility of some more gear but waiting for confirmation from the distri's/dealers for the same & all this will of course depend on the number of people confirming to attend such a meet.

Based on the number of people interested will fix up the meet, so all interested may please confirm in this thread.

Since this will be a day long affair, either one agrees to pay for some refreshments/lunch or they manage by themselves, choice is yours entirely.

Denom you can count me in

Regret ....... its only 2 channel stereo for me.
My current HT is gathering dust ....... :mad::sad:

How about getting my TL based comapct HT speakers for your HT amplifier. I will be demoing them there. All 5 channels including the subwoofer will be TL.

Cheers,

Hi all,

Gear available for demo:
Speakers:
Jamo Full Range
Klipsch Full Range

AVR's:

Projector :
Vivitek

count me in. I am waiting for this event to demo my compact TL based HT speakers. Am already excited about it.

Cheers,
Hari.

count me in. I am waiting for this event to demo my compact TL based HT speakers. Am already excited about it.

Cheers,
Hari.

Great Hari,

Good to know you will be ready with your new speakers. Will have more options for all HT freaks. Lets hope we get more people to attend this meet.

In very 1st unofficial meet we were 9 members. 5 figure is still lower than that stereo meet.;)

In Navi Mumbai we can gather more people if there will be more intersting topic like DAc and DAROO willl be there?
What said Dave?
:beer:

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back