HOTSTAR Movies vs Amazon Prime - Audio Quality

I saw Special Ops in 5.1 in Hotstar. I agree with the other members. The sound is good but not as better as Amazon/Netflix.

I use a Xbox One X for streaming and i find the sound of Netflix to be far superior than Amazon Prime in most of the cases. Anyone else with a similar experience ? Hostar is 2 steps below when it comes to the audio quality (streamed using chromecast)
@fLUX: You are right Netflix especially 4kUHD has an awesome sound, next comes Amazon Prime. Hotstar, Zee 5, Sony Liv - Less said the better for these apps. I watch them on the smart TV with my 5.1 set up. I am still fumbling for the 'STOP' switch on my remote for Hotstar. I guess, the Hotstar hasn't got the 'stop' button on its app. We have to 'pause' and go 'back' - and come out of the app.

Netflix is best for 4k i remember when i have low speed plan even then it can stream without buffering

Hi Guys, Are the movies in Hotstar has 5.1 audio? I recently got a Denon 1600h; when ever i play hotstar cotent , it shows stereo....

Amazon prime it shows surround one......So wondering , if it has anything to do with my TV or not......I am using optical audio out/ARC from TV to AVR.....

-Sukhas
Are you getting 5.1 on prime? What device do you use?

Does
So so ugh :(
I was holding out to watch Mandalorian - Now they leave me with no choice but to download it :(

On a side note, the PQ and AQ on Apple TV+ is fantastic and leaves Netflix in the dust
Apple TV support DD+ and Atmos?

Hi Guys, Are the movies in Hotstar has 5.1 audio? I recently got a Denon 1600h; when ever i play hotstar cotent , it shows stereo....

Amazon prime it shows surround one......So wondering , if it has anything to do with my TV or not......I am using optical audio out/ARC from TV to AVR.....

-Sukhas

Not sure about Hotstar but Prime has 5.1 content. Not every content has 5.1 audio. Check the content description for details.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back